Super Contributor

Re: Today's TSV: Legacy skirted legging

I felt very bad for Courtney today. For the life of me, I couldn't understand why no one corrected her. She has a producer in her earpiece, the vendor was standing right next to her and could've done it in a non-rude way but no one spoke up. Instead, they let her say these were offered in petite about 5 times during the 14 minute presentation and only corrected her at the bitter end. I'm not a huge fan of Courtney's per say but everyone makes mistakes, I just wish someone gave her an assist as I would hope someone would do for me when I make a mistake in my job.
Esteemed Contributor

Maybe they sold out in petite and CC's card was not corrected. I wasn't interested in the item but I think Pat and Rachel also said they came in petite.
Esteemed Contributor

Own it and I am 5 feet tall .  Or I should say I own another version without the pockets. I do love it.  It  does fit.  It is obviously a bit longer on me.  I find it easy to wear and add accessories.  I just think the LOOK is right for me.  Perhaps not for everyone.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Today's TSV: Legacy skirted leggings

I think they would be cute on my little girl - but I'm 34 and they they are too young looking for a woman
Respected Contributor

There is nothing remotely summery about them.

They look like they are for a middle school age girl.

Hyacinth

Regular Contributor

Can't believe they would present these when it's almost July. Rediculous IMHO.
Esteemed Contributor

@BARBIE64 wrote:

I feel that the skirt is too short. Something in the proportions threw me off. 

I did not think that the skirted leggings looked good on any of the modles. Just my opinion.

I have to agree......i also think the skirt is too short....whole idea looks odd.....you are better off with a long tunic top..................and like others said....style reminds me of 

childwear

Valued Contributor

I own four of these:  two capri length, and 2 ankle length.  I'm almost 5'4" and I think you'll be fine if you just do what another poster recommended:  scrunch them up a bit around your ankles.  Also, you can pull them up all along your legs, and they'll stay put.  I love mine!

Valued Contributor

LisaB, I went ahead and ordered three colors because I want the pointe. Apparently this material fits better than the original cotton and the legs didn't look baggy on Amy. I'm a few inches shorter than she is. I ordered aubergine and navy, then went back for black. A couple years ago, I bought the original cotton but sent them back because they were so long, baggy and overly loose. This fabric looks to have better "memory."
Respected Contributor

@gardensla wrote:

@naturalfan wrote:

I could swear this item has been the TSV at least twice before this.   Could have been a different fabric or some other slight variation but at least two prior TSV's. of this exact look. 

They added pockets. 

To put your crayons in. Smiley