Respected Contributor

To my regret, I returned the grey animal print dress

When I got back from my trip, my package with the dress was there. I opened it. Tried it on.

beautiful materal, the fit was wonderful, loved the pleat in the front. However, that SEAM down the top of the dress and with the print being mismatched horribly with that seam, I couldn't wear it. It would haunt me - lol

I do not understand why this dress, with the way it is cut and put together, had to have a SEAM that went down the front of the top. So disappointed, as I loved everything else about this dress, but that was a dealbreaker for me. Perhaps it was the one I got, but the print was not matching up - I understand that prints don't line up, but to have it done in such an obvious place (not the side, but the front) was just a bad design move, imho

btw - I couldn't watch it live, because I was leaving that morning for my trip. And the pictures don't really show the seam being so obvious - in fact, when I relooked at the pics on the item, I didn't even notice the seam until I zoomed in and looked for it. I would not have known to look for one at all when that pic came up.

oh well. If this dress comes out in a solid charcoal grey or black, I would purchase it in a heartbeat. I just think that with the print, it is a krapshoot on what you will get.

If you can't fix what's broken, you'll go insane ~ Max
Look, I don’t like the taste of broccoli, but it doesn’t get tastier if you call it “Broccoli!”!
You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling. ~ Eames