Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Thong Sandals - Hurt between the toes - Anyone else have this problem?

It seems like every time I try to buy a pair of cute sandals with a thong any more they really hurt my feet. I don't just mean rub as in causing a blister, but cause severe pain --- like an ache in the whole foot. It's like the thong part is not constructed right or is too hard or something. Anyone else have this problem?

I've seen in a catalog where you can buy these little things that hook around the thong that is supposed to alleviate this problem --- anyone try these?

I hate to waste all my cute sandals that go between the toes, but the majority of them I just can't wear. I purchased a new pair the other day and I thought I could wear them but sure enough, after a little while, the right one started give me terrible pain.

Thanks!

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View