Frequent Contributor

Re: This is a good reason to have long tops.

What is just about as bad, is the shark bite tops.  A woman should really have a rear veiw mirror to see how her back end looks, and it won't be good. This top makes the hips look wide as a barn door, and sloppy to boot. Just because it is a "fad" doesn't make it look good. A nice long straight top, would look good on the majority of women.

Honored Contributor

For those so offended by the female form there are some religious communities in this country that do not allow women to dress as they please but if that's not isolated or insulated enough for your delicate sensibilities then perhaps the Middle East is an option?

Valued Contributor

Heck, my thought is, at least she was WEARING underwear!

Respected Contributor

I have 2 different types of panties for when I wear my low cut jeans {bikinis} that way if I do bend over nobody can see anything. When I wear a skirt or crops I wear my hip hugger panties. Solves all my problems.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Honored Contributor

I took what you said as a reminder @Imaoldhippie. Those saying you were critical are early mistaken.

Honored Contributor

@AuntG...............Thanks, I stopped responding to people who take the my posts out of context and try to turn it into something it is not.  My mistake was saying I saw this at church, if I had said Walmart it would have all been good.  

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

That's absolutely the reason those couple of posters are being so mean to you @Imaoldhippie. Once you used the Walmart analogy, it was clear to me what part of your post they really hated.

Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie, sorry about the rude posters. I know all I need to know about them and avoid them.