Re: The styling of Isaac's models

I didn't even notice they had on sunglasses, as ridiculous as that sounds. I was so busy looking at the clothes and how they are styled. Think about it - if you had a line of clothing and you had a venue like QVC to sell them - you'd be putting your products with accessories or anything that would enhance them and show the customer how to use them.

I think it's thoughtful of Isaac to show ladies how to style his products. And it just shows his work ethic and thorough nature when he takes the time to style his models.

I don't tire of his shows or his presentations. If I had to give any negative feedback I guess it would be that I get a little tired of the constant cardigans, but evidently they are selling so what do I know?

Honored Contributor

On 1/12/2015 acim said:

Oh dear Isaac, I love you and your clothes.

And, I'd actually like to SEE your clothes on the models during the presentations! Smiley Happy However, when the models are bound in jackets, coats, and scarves in an attempt to accessories the outfits, I cannot see the necklines, shoulders, and sleeves of your dresses, tunics, and tee's.

Seriously, I was considering the plaid dress and tunic during the midnight show but couldn't SEE them well enough to justify buying, as they were at least half covered by the accessories on the models.

Just a comment for your consideration. Smiley Happy

Just complaining doesn't solve the problem ......... {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

First of all, the clothes are online and you can see all angles, just type in the Item # ..... but it wouldn't hurt to put this in the QVC Suggestion Box section .... and on Isaac's facebook page! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Not applicable

LOVE ISAAC...The silliest thing I saw was one of the models came out in Pajamas with sunglasses on.

Super Contributor

I disagree with the OP. Seeing an item on a model rarely helps me, even if it's not accessorized.

I wear a Q medium, and rarely is there a "medium" model among the bunch. They are either larger or really tiny. And if you notice, even the bigger girls don't appear to have lumps, bumps, or rolls like a lot of us "real" women; not even Rebecca, the 1X model Susan G uses on TSV day. There's never a lump, bump, or roll on that girl! Everything always appears to look good on the models, even "pork chop" pants! None of them are a realistic portrayal IMO. Ordering without actually trying on is a roll of the dice.

I take the modeling with a grain of salt. I think it's nice to see the models styled. Especially Isaac's models and the Linea ladies.

Regular Contributor

I think both can be accommodated. Have the ladies come out styled, do the runway walk. When the camera cuts away to show us the garments, have the ladies take off a layer or two so we can see the garment. Even Isaac has mentioned this recently. In a presentation of a new sweater, he said, "I wish one of the models was wearing the sweater alone." Then he asked one of the models (Trina?) if she could take off her coat and show the sweater, but she only unbuttoned it and opened it a bit. She left the coat and the crossbody bag on.

I like and wear crossbody handbags and Isaac's scarves, and I do layer my pieces, so I do like seeing how that works together. In fact, I loved seeing the above mentioned sweater peeking out from under a jacket I already owned and wasn't wearing enough. I wouldn't have thought to do that. But, like others have said, before I buy, I need to see all sides of a garment by itself before I purchase it.