Trusted Contributor

Re: The styling done for Isaac show models

Huh ?!!! Really? He looks casual but never greasy. For those who hate his fashions, why are you even on this thread? Pretty silly.
Respected Contributor

I am a big Isaac fan -- especially his pants. They fit me to a T. I only have two of the floral cardigans but I adore them both. I went to a little hipster boutique today and was surprised to see florals everywhere. So Isaac isn't alone. As for the models, I love the styling. It is usually busier than I could pull off but I get fun ideas. Isaac's shows are among the few that I try to see whenever I can.
Occasional Contributor

On 6/29/2014 misschristy said: Huh ?!!! Really? He looks casual but never greasy. For those who hate his fashions, why are you even on this thread? Pretty silly.

ITA!

Respected Contributor

i love watching isaac and shawn as they are very entertaining and don't put on airs! i have about 6 or so isaac scarves which i try to purchase when they are lunchtime specials...always get compliments on them. i also have a jacket that was a tsv many years ago..it looks as they day i got it-washed in cold on gentle and hanged to dry...wish that he would offer his shoes in ladies 13...i'm sure that they would sell out in a heartbeat-probably all to me.

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Frequent Contributor

I have two of Isaac's chrysanthemum boyfriend sweaters and love them. I have received many compliments when I wear them. Sometimes the scarves are too much for me and can't always see the item they are describing.
Super Contributor

weird and funky, they always have the big sunglasses and solemn looks with the ridonkulous big flowered scarf.