Honored Contributor

Shopping shouldn't be so hard.  QVC is making so many mistake.  It's unexcusable, IMO.

Honored Contributor

I think one of two things is happening. A.  They have a bunch of newbies because a lot of people have quit.  B.  The current employees are so harried and crunched for time that errors are occurring.  Perhaps multi-tasking, like the substitute stylists that can't lay out the on air samples correctly. 

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA    Another of the Q's labeling errors.  We report them but they never get fixed.  Nobody with the company cares.  I wonder what you'd get if you ordered them? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA 

Maybe if they simplified their colors it would help. It seems to me if the color of these pants was just "wine" the error probably wouldn't have occurred. Some of the color names they use are unnecessarily strange and confusing. JMO

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA  - these are good looking pants.  Thanks for mentioning them.  

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal 

They are good looking ... definitely interested if/when price is reduced.

It will cost me almost $20 to have them hemmed.

-----------------------

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@ALRATIBA  - these are good looking pants.  Thanks for mentioning them.  

Esteemed Contributor

@KathyM23 wrote:

They are really having a hard time getting the colors right on the color circles.  I'm sure this results in a lot of wrong colors being ordered or in my case I just pass  on ordering.  I have brought some of the errors I see to the attention of the Mods who advised the team that does the color posting, but to no avail.

And I'm really aggravated about having to charge the time on the program guide every time I enter.  Then to browse for awhile and come back to the program guide again and have to make the correction again.  I'm EST and I've been MTS, CST, PST - I've been all over the country and never left home!

It is never correct and I'm getting tired of it.

@KathyM23 I used the "ask a question" section about what looked like a color mix-up in an item I was very interested in, and the item was pulled from the qvc website.  Not sure it that was a coincidence, it was a Logo item, and I know the vendor actually answers the questions, which is why I asked.  I know some vendors never answer.  Amy Stran was actually wearing the item at the beginning of the Logo show last Monday, which she was hosting, and after I asked the question, the item was pulled from the website and not shown.  Amy closed the show saying she hoped the item would be ready to be shown next week.  There was also in my view an issue regarding size availability, so that could have been a reason to pull the item, but then again, qvc sells items that are not available all the time, so I am inclined to think it was the color mix-up, which could have resulted in many returns.

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA  - Looks like the Q changed the color to wine.  I'm watching them to see when they'll be discounted.   Could be awhile though!   I also have to get the tall inseam hemmed so that's another 15.00 dollars (at least) for me too.

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA  - These pants are reduced to 58.50 and I read on the new proboards that free shipping is coming up this weekend.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal 

Thanks for the "heads up" on that .... but $6.50 off + free shipping isn't much of a reduction.

I don't "need" the pants and will wait for a real sale price.

-------------------------------------------------

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@ALRATIBA  - These pants are reduced to 58.50 and I read on the new proboards that free shipping is coming up this weekend.