Respected Contributor
Looking for the perfect casual, cotton woman's Tee...good fabrication, colors, hand and fit, even if a bit pricier. Any suggestion out there? Looking to buy from mfr/vendor (wholesale for store) so I need brand suggestions more than "I got one at Macy's." Would love anyone's input...it's one of those items women are often on the search for, and getting harder to find. I'm talking All-American, classic "jeans & tee" , tees. If you have pics to post, that'd be great too. TIA!
Valued Contributor
Hi Amy--I'll be interested to read this thread. I seem to have a million white tees that I've gotten at various places. And I don't think I can say one is the best. What I will say is that I have more from The Gap than any other place & find that they last a good long time and launder well. I think they're called the Favorite Tee. I have long sleeve and short. And I DO like them. They're just not *perfect* or my HG. So interested here to see what others have to say.Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

I prefer cotton/poly blend t shirts and tend to buy them at Bells - around $15 each. However, if you want 100% cotton t shirts that are good quality I recommend Land's End catalog.

Honored Contributor

nvm

Super Contributor

Do I understand right? Are you looking to buy shirts in bulk? For resale?

Respected Contributor
On 11/6/2014 KippyK3 said:

Do I understand right? Are you looking to buy shirts in bulk? For resale?

Well no, not bulk (small store), but yes, resale. As in we are looking for a supplier of a great tee. I am interested though in any responses and feedback as to what even makes a "perfect tee" for you guys...(I know what it is for me, things I listed in OP) Though the responses so far are "retail" sources, I'm still interested. But yes...am looking for wholesalers. I can Google as well, and we are trying vendors we know..but so far haven't found "it." Also, I like throwing things out on Q Boards because you ladies "know your shopping" and always have great input! Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

Hands down my favorites are L.L. Bean pima cotton teas. I buy new ones whenever they are on sale. They are wonderful. Second best for me are Land's End ones.

Super Contributor

Glad you asked and I found the perfect tee (cotton/spandex) years ago .... (feels like pima cotton, no shrinking, great pricing). However, you will have to wait until spring as they do not stock them off-season:

Christopher and Banks

Honored Contributor

All American, you mean made in the US? That severely limits your choices. Since you don't seem to have an "in" to the wholesale market, try shopping stores likes yours in different cities. You might get some help from other store owners. Unless someone on this board is a buyer, you are only going to get "retail" answers.

Valued Contributor

My favorite tees are from Eddie Bauer. The V-necks are fabulous. As far as wholesale, I have only had dealings with promo companies like 4imprint and places like that sell with a logo. Sorry I cannot help you much.