Trusted Contributor

Okay, looks like Kerri is on her best behavior. Very professional tonight and she looks pretty. Jackie again, who is dressing her? Pleated skirt and short jean jacket????? REALLY?

Super Contributor

I haven't seen Kerri tonight but last time I saw her I swear she was on something. She was moving the Susan Graver top around like a butterfly (Susan even said so) and walking in front of the other models when it was their turn to demo something. She's usually so professional, must have had an off day.

Trusted Contributor
On 3/24/2014 LuvsLabs said:

I haven't seen Kerri tonight but last time I saw her I swear she was on something. She was moving the Susan Graver top around like a butterfly (Susan even said so) and walking in front of the other models when it was their turn to demo something. She's usually so professional, must have had an off day.

Hi LuvsLabs!

That's what I was referring to! CRAZY! She was out of control that night. But tonight she did look and ACT very professional. I personally think the hosts read these forums. LoL! Jackie I think is cute but they dress (still dress her) in those unflattering clothes, pleated skirt and short bolero jean jacket? Are you kidding me?

Valued Contributor

I think Carrie took things too far with that butterfly act. It was cute at first, but then it went on and on and on.

Super Contributor

They are showing that hideous one piece skirt/capri legging thing again. UGH! The one model even has it on with looks like a LOGO top, perfectly hideous outfit!

Super Contributor

Did it ever occur to you that she likes what she's wearing? Ever occur to you some people might wonder who is dressing you?

Would you say to her face what you said here, or do you prefer hiding behind a computer?

Trusted Contributor
On 3/24/2014 BonnieBelle said:

They are showing that hideous one piece skirt/capri legging thing again. UGH! The one model even has it on with looks like a LOGO top, perfectly hideous outfit!

Saw that! Now they have a horrible Susan graver smock top on! Wow! A221327.
Super Contributor
On 3/24/2014 LuvsLabs said:

Or maybe On something....
Super Contributor

For any newbies here, welcome to the Fashion Forum! {#emotions_dlg.scared}

Trusted Contributor
Monica looks good in everything.