Super Contributor

The Dennis Basso and Jill Martin Show

Hi QVC Community.  Today's NY Post reports hearing about QVC scheduling the above show for September 23 at 8 p.m.  Interesting duo!  What new show would you like to see on the Q?  I'm still waiting for Alberti to get a prime time show on regular QVC!  LadyAlice

Honored Contributor

Re: The Dennis Basso and Jill Martin Show

I would like to see a show of "exclusives"- meaning that the items are not presented during any other show during the week.  

It sounds like with that pairing, Jill Martin is "replacing" Joan Rivers, because she also had shows with Dennis Basso- two vendors in one program.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I cannot imagine those two together,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Honored Contributor

@Miranda1550 wrote:

They do seem like very different personalities, but they both have big NYC lives outside of QVC just as Joan and Dennis did.  I didn't really like Joan and Dennis together, so maybe having such different vendor personalties will work better for some of us?

Respected Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

@Miranda1550 wrote:

They do seem like very different personalities, but they both have big NYC lives outside of QVC just as Joan and Dennis did.  I didn't really like Joan and Dennis together, so maybe having such different vendor personalties will work better for some of us?

Not with two divas...

Honored Contributor

Joan and Dennis were hilarious together. 

Why not pair David with Dennis and continue the two lines together for some shows?

Honored Contributor

I agree with @lolakimono

Some shows with exclusives. One time vendors with different items in different categories. 

Fashion, shoes, jewelry, accessories, handbags etc.

Honored Contributor

I can't stand the voices of either of them, especially Jill, so the noise alone would send me running.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Dennis and Jill must get along well then. Jill gave a speech introducing Dennis at some recent function where he was honored for something (I can't quite remember what it was) and the phone video clip was posted I think on QVC's facebook page.

Honored Contributor

I like to watch Dennis, not so much Jill.