Valued Contributor

Thank you for pulling up all the old Linea Threads - and it looks like everybody elses too

This is easy.  And I like it.  All I have to do is put Linea in the "Search Forums & Blogs" box at the top part of the page and press "enter" and 88 pages of Linea posts come up.  I'm wondering if the technical crew had to go through and actually enter "Linea" in all of the subject lines ~ or if we're such a savvy bunch of posters that we always put "Linea" in the subject line ourselves Smiley Very Happy

In any case, maybe we need to remember to do that going forward.  I did an "Isaac" search - not that I've ever purchased from him, since I haven't, but I wanted to see if "Isaac" appears in all the subject lines.  It's looking like it does. 

However this was done, thank you QVC technical people! 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Thank you for pulling up all the old Linea Threads - and it looks like everybody elses too

Wait a minute! Before you go giving them props because you found a workaround, remember back just a week ago when all you had to do was go to the Linea sub-forum?

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Super Contributor

Re: Thank you for pulling up all the old Linea Threads - and it looks like everybody elses too

Amen, Gardensla, sigh ... and thanks for the work around TheOwl ... this forum has gone from fun, interesting and informative to WORK in less than a week.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for finding that workaround, but I'm just not ready to give props to the QVC team responsible for these forum changes. Most online retailers try to build communities, not destroy them. What they've done here makes it much harder & frustrating for everyone.

Your customers deserve better, QVC!

Honored Contributor

I shouldn't have to locate all the Linea threads by typing in Linea on the Search Forums & Blogs line here!

As far as I'm concerned its still a goat rodeo to locate threads about topics I WANT TO READ.

Bring back the LINEA subforum!

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼