Respected Contributor

Re: Thank you QVC for giving us more Jennifer Coffey!

I thought she was terrific when she first started.

Then I started noticing how she constantly interrupted people and doesn't stop talking.  I can no longer watch her enjoyably.

Trusted Contributor

I don't think she's phony at all.  I think she is professional, but enjoyable.  I like her a lot.

Super Contributor

Jennifer is a class act. Other hosts should learn from her. Doesn't the Q see the differences? I guess they don' care.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@blueroses47 wrote:

@12andcounting wrote:

@zitawins wrote:

Disagree about J coffey.  Can't watch her and her phony laugh and silly comments.

For a long time, I just couldn't even watch her, and I couldn't put my finger on what exactly bugged me about her.  So many viewers think she's just great, but I guess not all styles of presenting appeal to all people. 

----------------------------------------------------------

I'm like this with Sandra Bennett! Ugh.....she annoys me to no end and I'm not quite sure exactly why. Except her gulping, speed talking, constant interrupting and checking herself out in the monitors bug the daylights out of me (well maybe I DO know she annoys me! haha). I don't watch much of the beauty shows so I can usually avoid her but I hate when she presents the fashion TSVs at midnight! But many people seem to love her so que sera sera.

As far as Jennifer goes, I do like her presentations although sometimes the cadence of her voice can be a bit off putting. That could be why some don't like her......her speech is a little staccato and abrupt at times.

~~~ So many handbags....so few hands ~~~

Honored Contributor

I don't watch Q that often anymore, but I did catch a bit of her on Monday I think. I was off work that day, and she seemed to be doing a nice job - nothing too silly or over the top.