Esteemed Contributor

Thank you Q for bringing Petite models...

Since I complained for years about no Petite models, I feel obligated to say thank you for bringing in Petite models and so many of them! Also, several different heights and different figure types and weights. I must have seen Four new ones this weekend, besides Meredith.

One of the ladies is 5' tall and curvy. One seems a little older. The curvy 5' model wore a D&Co maxi dress with flats!!!

I think Gary has a lot to do with this. It's great to see some "average American women" models that many can identify with. The Q is getting real. Some research must have hit them along side the head. They will have more sales with these models.

Super Contributor

Re: Thank you Q for bringing Petite models...

I 2nd that... Am a little under 5f1.

Super Contributor

Thanks from me too! Since the a enrage height fir women is about 5 ft 3 or 4 in it is nice to see models that look like that.......I would also like fir the hosts to tell what size clothing that the models are wearing and whether that means we can order true size or go up or down.
Respected Contributor

Where are you seeing petite models? I have never seen a petite model on an Isaac Mizrahi Show. Lisa Rinna or on a Linea show- The clothing that I am interested in.

Honored Contributor

The designers will offer petite size clothing, but for some reason will not show their offering on petite models. I will not usually buy something in a petite size unless I see a petite model it. I'm not a Denim and Co. fan,although I do love their jeans which I buy in a petite size for the rise, although I have to wear flats with them or they're too short. I think most women who are 5ft 3 need a 29 inch inseam to wear heels with a pant or jeans.

Respected Contributor

YES!! YES!! YES!!

I'm 5'1", and even though I try, regular pants are awful on me. Not only that but the sleeves all fall below my fingertips.

Thank goodness for a few petite models.