Honored Contributor

Re: TSV harem pants with cargo pockets.. MC Hammer

Wish I could be happy with eating salad and fruit and drinking water all my life and a treat would be a piece of melba toast. 

Alas, it's not in the cards for me. Like chicken and dumplings and pecan pie to much.   LOL

She looks great !

Frequent Contributor

I would love to see more palazzo pants but NOT at $70-$80...There is an intermittant message from Aubrey RE: to look at Zulily..I went on & saw LOGO clothes for a fraction of what is offered on QVC... 

Honored Contributor

What goes around, comes around, sort of, I guess.  I used to buy sweat pants with that kind of bottom cuff.  I do like cargo pants, however, but with a straight hem.

Respected Contributor

@SoX wrote:

I remember back in the day when jogging "outfits"   with jackets  ... had elastic at the bottom of the pants.   I bet if I looked in my basement, I'd find a pair ... they came in all shocking bright colors ... bright pink, electric blue ... you name it.

yes!   i remember there were matched sets and they were made of that shiny ripstop nylon! and color blocking and designs on the jackets and some of the pants!  

everyone wore them to run errands on weekends. and some wore an matching wide headband !  this was way before yoga pants and hoodies

Respected Contributor

@Snoopp wrote:

Lisa looks good.  I really like the top she has on but in the closeup, it looked like the sewing might be a bit off, something uneven about it. 

Lisa looks better than anyone else in her clothes, even better than the models. 

More than likely she has her clothes tailored to fit her body.  Joan Rivers did that  giving me a false sense of security that her items would fit my slight frame. When I received them, they were always too big and it would cost almost as much to have them tailored as the price of the garment.
Honored Contributor

i dont care for the banded bottom, but more importantly, i think i have too much hips to make these look good on my figure. this is a pass for me.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Not a fan...

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@60sgirl wrote:

hasn't she done the slouchy cargo pant look many times before? 

I bought a very similar pair of slouchy banded bottom drawstring pants with cargo pocket last year in a tencel fabric at JCP! And they were 19.99. Got them in black and I love them. They look super cute on and are very comfortable fabric. these were the ones:

[Link removed by Moderator.]

These are too short for this model.... awful above the ankle at 28" long. 

I don't think so. Joggers are available in many lengths and styles these days -- cropped, puddling at the bottom, wide and voluminous, slim, wide cuffs, narrow cuffs, tight cuffs, loose cuffs, etc. Lots of different fabrics, including both wovens and knits. Some look truly athletic, some not so much. I think the ones above are a cute, casual look, especially with the sneakers shown!

Trusted Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Where are the Talls????? A 28 inch inseam is too short for someone 5'8" or taller.  Why just petite and regular length on this?  They should have a 32" inseam AT LEAST.

The pants really cute.  I would have bought the navy if they had been offered in tall lengths.

Paws and enjoy life.
Trusted Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

They definitely needed to do talls in these.  They looked bad on Jayne Brown because they were pulled down to try and reach her ankle and made the pants look too stretched if that makes any sense.

I thought they also looked horrible on Jackie.  The crotch fit was way off on her.  It was way below where it should have been. 

If these are for you, I think the price is right for a trendy pant and they are cute.

I actually really, really like the upsell top from what I've seen of it, which was only a short shot by Pat this morning. 

I'll bet Jackie was wearing the pants on her waist to make up for the short length.  These pants should have been offered in talls.

Paws and enjoy life.