Honored Contributor

Re: TSV harem pants with cargo pockets.. MC Hammer

Not my style for sure....Did Lisa have work done to her face...she has quite the cheekbones!

Super Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

Not my style for sure....Did Lisa have work done to her face...she has quite the cheekbones!

I noticed that too, similar to the cheek implants seen on other stars.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@jaxs mom wrote:

@MaggieMack wrote:

80,000+ shoppers obviously do not think they are hideous. It takes someone with style panache to wear them, and the price makes them right if they are only around a couple of years. I bought some three years ago, so who knows. I wouldn't expect those who have been wearing the same fashions for the last twenty years to be Lisa's market.

LOL I'm not old enough to have worn the same style fashions for the last 20 years. The same way I listen to current music and not the oldies station. That doesn't change the fact that I think they are hideous though. 

Yep, we heard you the 1st time. In 1 week you have posted similar abrasive, hostile toned messages for these pants, the GILI Handbag ODO & the Halston TSV dress.What's really going on? Why the snark and hostility? 

It would be refreshing to read about what you like and maybe even beneficial, a recommendation for a QVC fashion item you like? 

Take care & enjoy your weekend! 

Not liking something isn't hostile. I don't care if you buy it, but I'm not going to. I've posted lots of threads and posts about things I like. I had one recently on a ring I bought here and I've had lots of them on the handbag forum. I bought 3 handbags I loved in the last 2 months. I rarely buy clothes from QVC though. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@SoX wrote:

@60sgirl wrote:

@SoX wrote:

Not for me, obviously ... these are truly trendy, and if you have forty dollars and change to throw away, have at it.   This "trend" ... I can't call it  "style" ... won't be around to see the next light of day.

Why do you say "obviously". We don't know what you look like. this trend has been around a long time, I just posted 2 links to very expensive cargo pants. I've seen this style for years. 

@60sgirl ...  I don't know how long you've been around here, but those who do, indeed, "know" me here also know my style ... and these ain't it.

LOL Smiley Happy

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

They were hideous the first time and they are still hideous. I literally laughed out loud when I saw the TSV pants. 

I take it you did not purchase every color???

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:
All I know is I stayed up until 23 after the hour at midnight waiting for the info on the T shirt and finally gave up. They were still talking about the pants, which tells me it wasn't selling that well.

80 or 90, 000 pairs dep...they sold well, LOL.

Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@jaxs mom wrote:

They were hideous the first time and they are still hideous. I literally laughed out loud when I saw the TSV pants. 

Lol @winamac1 - it's doubtful since she posts/professes her fashion style to be goth... So either she's looking for fashion help from us or she's just being hostile. Maybe a combo??? 

My cargos have shipped- the vintage rose color. I went back & placed a WL order for the light taupe. And I have a WL order for the flowy white top...fingers crossed +++++

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@jaxs mom wrote:

Lol @winamac1 - it's doubtful since she posts/professes her fashion style to be goth... So either she's looking for fashion help from us or she's just being hostile. Maybe a combo??? 

My cargos have shipped- the vintage rose color. I went back & placed a WL order for the light taupe. And I have a WL order for the flowy white top...fingers crossed +++++

LOL

I wish I had ordered the army green too.  I don't think my size is available, but I'll keep looking.  Hopefully I get my taupe and black soon!  Let me know how you like yours?

Esteemed Contributor

@60sgirl wrote:

@Trix wrote:

I like the TSV pants.  They are very on trend and you can find these banded bottom loose fit pants everywhere.  I prefer the style sans cargo pockets on the leg though such as these by Hue.  

the printed pair isn't the same style without pockets. Those are leggings. The TSV are slouchy, drapey fabric. 

The model must be wearing a smaller size than she normally doeintentionally so that the pants fit closer to her body (this would be the choice of the stylist at the photo shoot).  I own these pants and while not quite as loose fitting as the TSV, when the wind blows the pants flap a little.  I don't consider any pants which flap in the breeze to be a legging.Woman Happy    

Esteemed Contributor

They are cargo pants, not harem pants, and you can either wear them or not.  If you are short or/and carry much weight they are not a good look.  Choose something else.  I got them in black and wish I had got the army also.