Honored Contributor

Brain fart! I just figured out what the problem is on the petite gals. It's baggy because it's supposed to be around their thigh but instead it's hitting at a thinner part of their leg. Duh! LOL

Respected Contributor

@Sweetbay magnolia wrote:

I buy D&Co "As Is" - and there are very good "deals" out there.  I honestly cannot recollect any that I have paid full price for.

Well, OK, some pants that I like I paid regular price.  But I like the color/availability/selection on a tried-and-true.

I have some of the earlier lace versions of jackets and they are really nice.  Great cut, fabric.  You wear it with panache - that's what counts.

I'd much rather have ganache than panache.

Any day. :-)

Trusted Contributor

Even more dreadful with the heels they're all wearing with them.  One of the tall models this afternoon was wearing the TSV in a size or two too small for her.  They were entirely too tight around the seat and thighs. 

Honored Contributor

Lace isn't going anywhere. It's a huge trend so you know Q is going to beat it right into the ground.

Last night I tuned in to see what HSN had going on and Colleen was hosting. She was wearing a white lace jacket with elastic at the sleeves and waist, zip front.  It sort of reminded me at first of the D&C TSV.  My guess is it's in her own collection and will be featured next month.