Honored Contributor

'Oh, well'............Que sera, sera. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

@elated wrote:

The last two TSV's had lace on the sleeves and lace on the jacket. Maybe this time, it will be lace on the pants.

This is what I said on 2/11.  Mind you, this was only a guess. I figured since the last TSV's were with lace this would follow. I must be psychic. I agree the the pants are way too expensive for what you get.

Lol @elated! I remembered you said this the other day! Too Funny when I saw the preview and there they were!

Esteemed Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@elated

Did you see next month's Denim & Co TSV in the insider?  Eyelet lacey looking blouse :-)

I guess they must have bought lace in bulk and need to sell it. I didn't get an Insider for March because I have not been buying. It states in the Insider if you are not buying you will not get one.

Honored Contributor

Anyone who says that tee with the broad horizontal stripes is flattering is either lying or has a severe vision problem.   We can plainly see it does no favors for anyone and is especially unflattering on the plus size model.   If they can't give us vertical stripes,  don't give us any. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

While I am not interested in these, if I were, I wouldn't have them.  They really are quite annoying sayng that those capris are something everyone can wear.  Yes, everyone might be able to wear them, but they wouldn't be capris on everyone.  I'm 6ft tall, so these would be more like bermuda shorts on me.  They should offer all lengths in all the different styles of pants, whether they are capris, ankle or long pants.

Respected Contributor

I caught a few minutes of AM Style.  Leah and a plus size model were wearing size 16 and  Colleen and the petite model were wearing size 4. Leah and the petite should have gone up a size and Colleen and the plus size model should have gone down a size. I thought they looked awful on all 4 ladies.  To make matters worse Leah coupled hers with that horizontal striped tunic.

On a positive note, some of the colors were nice.

Esteemed Contributor

@MarthaStewardess wrote:

While I am not interested in these, if I were, I wouldn't have them.  They really are quite annoying sayng that those capris are something everyone can wear.  Yes, everyone might be able to wear them, but they wouldn't be capris on everyone.  I'm 6ft tall, so these would be more like bermuda shorts on me.  They should offer all lengths in all the different styles of pants, whether they are capris, ankle or long pants.

They keep saying Kulani (?), the petite model looks good in them. She does not! They look like neither a Capri nor a Crop. They look just like somebody with weird pant length.

I hope they don't do what they sometimes do and tell petites to "just roll up the waist." Sorry, I can find petites everywhere. The Q loves Capris, b/c they do it for less money and can pass it off on everyone!!! No thanks.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Anyone who says that tee with the broad horizontal stripes is flattering is either lying or has a severe vision problem.   We can plainly see it does no favors for anyone and is especially unflattering on the plus size model.   If they can't give us vertical stripes,  don't give us any. 

...and to throw in that color block at the top??? Doesn't help out any.

Esteemed Contributor

I noticed something peculiar about the TSV. Nothing has sold out @ 2:00 PM, and the only two sizes limited are 26 and 28.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I'm not buying them and they aren't my style but where do they think that the price is a value of any kind, let alone a special value?

I will bet many tens of thousands of these will be sold.  It wouldn't surprise me if 100,000 sell if they have the stock.  Seriously, these should be $19.95.    

@Lipstickdiva

According to the availability guide on the bottom of the screen it's not selling well at all! Looks like the only ones buying are girls size 26 and 28

I'm noticing that they fit really oddly on the petite gals. It hits in the wrong place and it's baggy right above the knee?!