Trusted Contributor

Re: TSV- Shorts

[ Edited ]

I love french terry and I'd like to try these in the 8" to wear around the house -- nice and soft.  I like that they are slimmer in the leg.   The $25 price is too much, even though I am sure they are good quality.

Trusted Contributor

@Mz iMac  Yes, she was.  With heels.

Honored Contributor

@walkingal wrote:

@Mz iMac  Yes, she was.  With heels.

Those heels were LV's. I saw them. They were black patent with the trademark red soles.

Respected Contributor
I’m watching Jane on her shoe show tonite and is wearing the TSV shorts outside ( silly). and keeps on tugging on them..she looks cold.. lol.
Honored Contributor

I've never been a sweatshirt / sweatpants wearer and I don't do French terry now but having said that I'm not nearly as offended by these shorts, I think they're fine if that's what you're into, as I was by Isaac's t-shirt dress!

Esteemed Contributor

I am not a fan either.  I am a Walmart shopper with many compliments for my choices.  These don't even look as good as what I have seen there.  So  many other choices at better prices.  

Esteemed Contributor

I think the material on the shorts look cheap. The material appears to be thin and clingy. These are not shorts that I would dress up. If they were linen, that would be ideal to dress up. The prices at the Q are not reasonable. Wal-Mart is selling some name brand clothing on their site. You might need to rethink your opinions.

I don't shop the Q for clothing. I have had really good experiences with Macy's. I am a platinum member so I get free shipping. Their sales are great and the petite clothing fits perfect.

Respected Contributor

@KentuckyWoman wrote:

I wear Bermuda shorts all summer.  I got mine at Dillard's and they have a 13 inch inseam which is great for me because I am tall.  They are a woven fabric.  I can't believe they are charging $24.99 for this pajama like fabric.  I don't wear knits on my bottom half unless they are ponte knit. 

@KentuckyWoman I buy these same shorts at Dillard’s for the same reason. I need the 13” and they just come to my knee. Love the fabric. The TSV is overpriced (Value? Special?) and they look like they would get easily bunched up in all the wrong areas. I just had to laugh at all the high heels styling. Get real!

Valued Contributor

I found a really cute pair of pink capri pants in Walmart last week, a little over $13. This is the first clothing item I have ever bought there. They washed beautifully and look very cute. They are just fine to use around home or a trip to the grocery store. They look very much like something from D&C at a third of the price. 

Respected Contributor

Was going to buy...

but really started thinking about then and didn’t.

I think with the heat here in the summer, they would be too warm for what I wanted them for - just kick around in  and yard shorts. 

Also, after reading some of the responses about price, I do tend to agree that you can find similar shorts for less money elsewhere.

Back to short shopping I go...., 

-Texas Hill Country-