Super Contributor

I have two pairs that are similar - in black leather and in tan suede with only inside zipper - that I bought in 2007 or 2008 from Aerosoles. Can't recall how much they cost. I'm still wearing them.

Respected Contributor

Are they truly exactly the same, or are they the same style sans the quilting or something? Manufacturers often do a style that's just a tiny bit different for the Q, so that the Q can say that an item is exclusive to them (I thought I heard this claim last night, but perhaps not). Clarks is notorious for this -- I've seen sandals that look almost identical to a pair on the Q, but notice that the cutout pattern is just a little bit different; or there's one sandal where the QVC version has laser cutting on the straps, and the version in B&M stores has smooth straps.

Honored Contributor

OP are you sure you bought this exact boot? WM did a very similar style called Jackie. They have said this boot is exclusive to QVC until October, 2014. The item description also says the same thing. Here is the Jackie:

White Mountain Jackie Suede Ankle Boots

Respected Contributor
On 8/1/2014 LipstickDiva said:

OP are you sure you bought this exact boot? WM did a very similar style called Jackie. They have said this boot is exclusive to QVC until October, 2014. The item description also says the same thing. Here is the Jackie:

White Mountain Jackie Suede Ankle Boots

Exactly -- this is what I meant in my post!

Respected Contributor

The gold zipper would limit the wear for me.

Honored Contributor

Oh yeah, that gorgeous boot with the studs here. I'm such the savvy shopper, last yr I bought the black & the (cognac) brown BOTH were the price of one pr at regular price!!!!!! I love those boots, fit well and look great. And the studs are certainly not too much, they're really quite tiny so an older hip person like me doesn't feel too out there!!!! LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I think I like the Jackie style with the studs better. I do like the charcoal in the TSV.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Honored Contributor

i like the TSV and get a lot of use out of this style of boot. white mountain always run true to size for me and are very comfortable.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor
On 8/1/2014 muttmom said:

The gold zipper would limit the wear for me.

the zipper doesnt look gold at all.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

The only shoes I buy from QVC are my Orthaheel sandals because they are usually never discounted. The majority of my shoes are purchased from Kate Spade, Nordstrom & Lord & Taylor. On the occasion I may have seen a casual shoe on QVC that I would like for running around etc. I have "always" found them at least $40 or more less expensive from other websites where I also do not have to pay S&H costs and tax. Don't assume QVC has the best prices because they don't.