Valued Contributor

Its funny, I never set out to buy anything from HSN, but I keep finding stuff to buy. Clothing, makeup, carpet cleaners, tennis bracelets....wow. I have been very pleased with most everything. 

Contributor
There are so great stuff on HSN. There is always something new and interesting. I like their verity.
Respected Contributor
I love HSN I can't wait until their birthday ends because I have spent too much.
Honored Contributor

You ladies should check out Antthony, he is on now and he will be on tomorrow afternoon on HSN.  He has very nice pieces, but they sell out fast.

Valued Contributor
Not shopping on on-line department stores. Just other on-line stores. I'm not singing Here Comes Santa Claus either and I like to celebrate Cristmas on December. Smiley Happy)
Trusted Contributor

I totally agree I have not even put the channel on for quite a while.It seems everything is a repeat they are trying to sell.I will say I do purchase shoes,clarks,or ryka.Denim&co was my high,not so much anymore.That active wear is just not for me.

Honored Contributor

I actually started watching HSN and Evine because of friends telling me about them.  I use to only shop at Q but after I started watching the other sitesI realized they have more variety and better prices.  There are also value pay, stretch pays on everything all the time.  I purchase a lot of jewelry and clothing from Evine and a little bit of everything from HSN.  I have purchased very items from Q this year. 

Frequent Contributor
I'm certainly saving a lot of money because of all the CIJ programming, including this entire weekend along with the all-day programming of Kitchen stuff and Gem Day!