Esteemed Contributor

TAlbot's Ladies-Check out this new arrival

This brand new sweater just popped up in the New Arrivals section on line.  IT is called the "Flowing Lily Sweater" and I am absolutely mad about it.  THe placement on the print is stunning.  My store did not get it in Plus sizes so I am going on line right now to order it.  GOing to order it in two sizes so I can see which one is better.

Honored Contributor

Re: TAlbot's Ladies-Check out this new arrival

Thanks for mentioning that one.  I have to try it on to see where the neckline falls.  It might be too high for me.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KathyPet- thanks for mentioning it. I'd seen it online yesterday and really liked it. I'll have to go try it on. It's very pretty. 

Yesterday I bought the floral ankle jeans. I paid full price but when the sale starts Tuesday I'll call customer service for a price adjustment. I also bought the soirée sweater last week.  Going to ask for a price adjustment on that one also. 

I found a few other items I'd like to look at, but the store didn't have them yet. I have two reward certificates ready to use and a gift card coming from some Discover card points. And then the upcoming sale. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh  I don't need one, but what is the time period in which you can get a price adjustment from CS after making a purchase?

@KathyPet  That sweater is not for me.  I don't like to wear flowers that large.  But if you get it, I hope you love it.  I do like most of T's black and off-white clothing (spectator look for spring) , just not with such big flowers. 

Trusted Contributor

What a gorgeous sweater!  The cotton rayon blend is wonderful and will wear well.  Enjoy it!

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@gidgetgh  I don't need one, but what is the time period in which you can get a price adjustment from CS after making a purchase?

@KathyPet  That sweater is not for me.  I don't like to wear flowers that large.  But if you get it, I hope you love it.  I do like most of T's black and off-white clothing (spectator look for spring) , just not with such big flowers. 

DId you see the new beaded bow cardigan on line in ivory and black?  IT might interest you.  MY store did not receive it so I can't comment on how the beading looks.  A larger Talbots in the mall about a hour away did get it and I have to drive in on March 2 for a haircut so will stop in to the mall store and check that one out

Honored Contributor

@KathyPet No, I didn't.  If you read what I just posted on the T's Spring Clothes thread, you'll see I'm not interested in anything from T's at the moment!

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pearlee 14 days I believe. 

Honored Contributor

@KathyPet- Well, so much for my resolve.  I bought the flowing lily sweater yesterday.

I went to Talbots to return something and tried the sweater on again and before I knew it, I'd bought it and it was in the bag!

Along with the V-Neck sweater in Cactus Rose.  Gorgeous sweater and I love the material.

Something else I bought last week from the store- the long no close cardigan.  The color I bought isn't available online.  It's the really bright yellow they had in the store.  I love that color.  Anyway, I actually bought it to wear at home.  I don't wear a robe, but if I'm cold I put a sweater on over whatever I've slept in.  And that's what I'm using it for.  The color is Sprout Yellow.  I'm really enjoying the sweater so far.

Honored Contributor

I just saw this online, and for me this is a HUGE miss.Cat Surprised

1) Regular price- $129-149- what the what?!  The "sale" price is $96..

2) 3/4 sleeves

3) woven

Has anyone seen this in person?  It looks like something from D & Co. for $29.