Honored Contributor

TALBOTS CYBER MONDAY DEAL HAS BEGUN

On Talbot's webite.  50% off one regular priced item.

40% off everything else.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: TALBOTS CYBER MONDAY DEAL HAS BEGUN

I just got that email notification...thinking I should go back and place another order.  😍

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@wildcat fan  The problem with ordering online is you have to pay S&H.

I'm embarrassed to say that I went to yet another Talbot's today!   That's there days in a row at three different Talbots.

I saw :"your"  plastic-y   necklace again LOL!

Editing to say -- see my corrective post below about shipping and handling - looks like it's free with no minimum.

Esteemed Contributor

The website has a banner at the top that says FREE shipping and no minimum!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh wait! When I go to Talbot's site a "free shipping- no minimum"   balloon keeps popping up!

Valued Contributor

I've never paid shipping with my Talbots CC!  Fabulous deals!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee

I got a decent deal yesterday for my Mom.  I bought her s pair of their classic pants.  The reviews were scary though.  I don't shop there, so I can't judge about quality.  But everyone was saying pants they have bought for years changed in fitting, and the fabric was way below quality.  Many sent back.  I am hoping my order will be okay, the sale was wonderful!

My best deal this weekend was Tory Burch. 30% off everything, free shipping, free gift wrap, AND 12% mrrebates.  I lucked out

Honored Contributor

Talbots fit and quality are very hit or miss these days.  I can try on 5 cardigans in the same size and color and they all fit differently.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35  You are so right about the sizing!  When I first bought at Talbots years ago -  and I don't buy much there - I used to shop there when my mom, a big Talbots fan did - I was my true size medium, as I am most everywhere including here at QVC and on almost all LOGO. 

In recent years, though, when I've gone to Talbots (usually just when my friend and neighbor goes who is a big Talbots shopper like my mom) I've found that I'm between a medium and a large.  The medium is too skimpy on me but the large is too roomy.  THen I have to start messing with petite larges because my regular medium is too snug.  But I'm not really a petite except in some pants (and DreamJeannes short).  So the petite larges aren't really right either and I don't like sweaters and tops to be short because I'm pear shaped.  So I usually end up with the slightly baggy on me regular large.  But, this involves a huge effort of trying on multiples of the very same top just to find one that fits "close" - they never fit "right."   I feel Talbots clothes are kind of like some shoe brands I just can't wear because they just don't fit my feet right.   

All that being said, some of the things are cute enough that I eventually buy them, even though the fit isn't right and even though Talbots isn't really my style.

Honored Contributor

I went and "visited" this purse this morning and then ordered it on my iPhone in my car in the parking lot!  50% off and free shipping. Great deal. The picture isn't so great, but it's really pretty in person. 

image.jpeg

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?