Regular Contributor

I have been wearing blouson top swimsuits for many years--ever since I found the first one.  I am apple-shaped, short, and loved the way these look on me--as oppposed to how other styles look.  This year, no blousons from any company, anywhere.  I have found a few on line, but the dimensions are never given on Zulily, for example, so I am afraid to order because they are nonreturnable. Are there any other disappointed apples out there?  What are you substituting?? 

Honored Contributor

@lbwshop

How about something like this, from Land's End?

Regular Contributor

Thanks for the suggestion, but my spple is closer to bushel-sized.  I do not have a little pouf-type tummy, but an elderly apron-type tum.  I receive the Lands End catalogues, but theytops all look pretty tight in the tankini styles.

Honored Contributor

@lbwshop

Steinmart-

Printed Blouson Swimsuit Top, 25-56994544, Printed in an elegant chinoiserie print with a tie waist, Athena's blouson swimsuit top has an elasticized top for strapless comfort…or wear it with the detachable strap for another option.  It has a built-in bra with elasticized bottom and soft cups for added comfort and support. Athena, Main View, T360x450 Main View T360x450

Esteemed Contributor

@lbwshop, I just Googled "blouson swimsuits" and the results showed many selections. With pictures. You might try that.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Regular Contributor

Thank you, I have done that.  Agan, I really want to know the clothing dimensions before I buy anything.

Honored Contributor

@lbwshop

Target has quite a few as well.

Regular Contributor

NICE!  Thanks.

Regular Contributor

Checked SteinMart--I need a size 20.  I have bought some brands in the past that were labeled 20 or even 22, but were tight.  At least on QVC, I knew that the sizes would be sized steadily, and could se the dimensions. Suggestions for substitute styles from similarly-sized ladies would still be welcome. 

Super Contributor

Have you tried the 'fullbeauty' website.  It's a combination of Roamans, Women Within and some others for plus size women.  They have some cute blouson tops you can buy as separates and they always have coupons.  blouson.jpg

~~66 and owned by cats and dogs.~~