Respected Contributor

Re: Susan stop calling Brenda

@Hoping for the best I totally agree!! Susan was out of control & QVC continues to let it happen. It's time for TPTB to stop this madness, it's just plain ridicilous!

Trusted Contributor

@hrhdiva 1 wrote:

Susan please stop calling Brenda the model Beyonce.

Brenda, holds her own very well as an attractive woman. 

Beyonce, is also a very attractive woman; but should not be used as the standard for black women, as she will tell you.

I love when she calls Brenda - Bren-DER.  Cracks me up since I'm from LI

(Lawnguyland) and a lot of people talk (tawk) like that.  I have friends who say, "IDEERS" for the word ideas.  Think I'll go have my cawfee now.

Honored Contributor

Personally I cannot stand this singer, never liked her or her husband.  Cannot stand their music either.  I'm betting I'm not the only one either.  If I were the husband and had a wife/partner who acted and dressed and did things in front of a camera for everyone to see, she would not be my wife/partner. 

If I were model Brenda, I'd take SG behind the scenes and tell her to not call me anything but my right name.

Honored Contributor

Susan has always called Brenda "Beyonce" or "Beautiful Brenda".   She is fixated of Brenda and the other african American model who is real tall and skinny... I feel sorry for the other models as she never has any pet names for them or says anything extra nice about them.   Susan will never change....

Valued Contributor

@Hoping for the best

Susan is just plain rude, constantly interrupting

the hosts.....No excuse for her behavior.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee I do think Susan means no harm but she says this every time she works with Brenda..so it is getting worn.I laughed this time when she called Brenda Beyoncé she realized that Beyoncé is pregnant and showing so she told Brenda she could just be her beautiful self...yes finally.

Honored Contributor

Brenda is very pretty and does remind me of Beyonce, and I also think Susan means it as the utmost compliment-nothing more!!!!! It doesn't bother me in the least...

Esteemed Contributor

I don't know many women who mind being compared to a beautiful star.Susan is a great complimenter of women. She sees beauty in everyone and tells them so.

Contributor

Pat and Jayne, stop calling Jackie---John's mother; or Angela, Mrs Angela or some such nonsense.  Disrespectful!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Several months ago, S mentioned that Brenda was going to be in some sort of dancing? TV commercial for P*psi Cola, (or another cola).  Anyone hear any updates?

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).