Valued Contributor

Susan Graver shows getting boring

I just watched the regular Sunday evening show of Susan Graver. Ho Hum, just more of the same lately week after week.  Seems like nothing is ever new, maybe a different name of a knit pant or jacket...like passport knit, or now we'll call it premier knit, but it's becoming the same old stuff all the time.  I miss new tops with new patterns that we can use with the pants we have, or ones we might buy.  Let's see some variety and new offerings otherwise I may skip watching.  And this, and the Thursday AM show, is one I still watch!

Honored Contributor

Re: Susan Graver shows getting boring

"Getting...."?   That happened to me about 15 years ago! LOL!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I skipped her tonight and went outside to watch the moon.  I couldm't remember seeing the red moon before and I don't want to shop this week anyway.

Respected Contributor

What?  Do you mean you aren't building a wardrobe?

Trusted Contributor

I only saw part of her show tonight (also running out to see the moon), but I did like the OTO winter coat.  I had the red one in my cart and then forgot about it (the moon again).  It sold out -- guess it was not meant to be for me!

Agree that her shows can be repetitive.   I think most of her high-low hem tops are too long in back -- the proportions are off.

Respected Contributor

Spoiler
Spoiler
Exactly! Susan keeps "renaming" her fabric in the same designs. I know this for a fact. I have a top (3 actually) in liquid knit. Recently she came out with EXACT same top in "Priemer knit", AND raised the price. She needs to stop this!
Super Contributor

OMG! Watching the moon was so amazing right outside my house. Hardly watch susan shows she repeats the same style over and over, nothing new and fresh, same style whether its solids or prints. Real Boring.
Respected Contributor

Kind of like the Dooney, Philosophy, Wen, mattress, Kurieg, Mally, Laura Geller, Vitamix shows.....same spiel, same styles over and over and over.......I skip them all along with the theme shows.
Trusted Contributor

Boring and so ridiculously expensive.  I saw a SG fleece vest earlier today for almost $60!   Are they kidding?  Prices are going through the roof, same boring styles and I refuse to pay those prices.   Dooney &Bourke has completely taken over, there's not a day you don't see a Dooney bag or an entire show.  Then there's leggings,leggings and more leggings, moto jackets, shark bite hems, Wen, Philosophy,  Ms. Argan Oil with her French lady spiel and Dana with her Clinical studies.  And now that the Christmas shows are starting, it will be those famous flashlights.  

I've given up but I must say I do love Isaac Mizrahi and now Halston, but find I do most of my shopping lately at Marshall's, Home Goods and T.J Maxx.

Esteemed Contributor

We just had a Marshalls open up close to me....I like shopping there...