On 8/24/2014 madcity411 said:
On 8/24/2014 mtnbikegirl said:
On 8/24/2014 kittymomNC said:

On 8/24/2014 gazelle77 said:

Oh yes, plenty of room for both.Logo=Bag Ladys..... SG= fuddy duddy

Any questions???? {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

SUSAN GRAVER

LORI GOLDSTEIN

Two very successful women who have accumulated great wealth (I'm sure). One on the North shore of Long Island/PA and the other lives in Manhattan. Both places are extremely expensive real estate. Susan, is clearly dressed for a walk around her estate; as Lori is appropriately dressed to walk her dog in the crowded streets of NYC. Kudos to both of them!

Chanel sell backpacks? {#emotions_dlg.blink} Who knew? Isn't that intertwinning "C" their trademark?

Yes, that backpack is straight from the runway. For $3400, we can all own one. LOL

Susan and Lori are both the same height, 5'4", same as me. I would look like Lori dressed like that. I'd rather attempt to look as good as Susan! Susan knows how to dress herself. Some of the long tops, like Lori's, don't look good on her, either.

Regular Contributor

Re: Susan Graver is out of control this sunday morning

I don't like all of Susan's things, but have bought quite a few. Now, there is no comparison between Susan and Lori! Susan's clothes have much classic line and will last for years. Lori's are just fad, at least I hope so. Susan doesn't have to worry about being out done. I just think she is nervous and covers it up by speed talking!
Contributor

Im sorry but if she's on i changed the station. Gone are the good ole days when she was ONLY on Thurs. She is on way too much.

Esteemed Contributor

On 8/25/2014 forrest said: I don't like all of Susan's things, but have bought quite a few. Now, there is no comparison between Susan and Lori! Susan's clothes have much classic line and will last for years. Lori's are just fad, at least I hope so. Susan doesn't have to worry about being out done. I just think she is nervous and covers it up by speed talking!

I think Susan loves to have a fast-moving, exciting show and tries to keep it moving. She also realizes she, not the host, is the salesperson and, I think, does a good job of designing, styling, educating, and selling. Would be interested to know how she gets "pumped up."

Occasional Contributor

SG stuff is cheaply made and waaaaaaaaaaaaaay overpriced. She is so hyped because she sees dollar signs. Her stuff IS SOOOO bushi and lg stuff runs a close second. How can QVC call these their top designers ???? Whose buying this stuff?
Esteemed Contributor

On 8/25/2014 PA Gurl said: SG stuff is cheaply made and waaaaaaaaaaaaaay overpriced. She is so hyped because she sees dollar signs. Her stuff IS SOOOO bushi and lg stuff runs a close second. How can QVC call these their top designers ???? Whose buying this stuff?

I am, among thousands of others, and what I have is very well made. Do you have any of her clothing? .....I don't want to be dense, but could you please tell me what "bushi" means???

Super Contributor

On 8/25/2014 kittymomNC said:
On 8/25/2014 PA Gurl said: SG stuff is cheaply made and waaaaaaaaaaaaaay overpriced. She is so hyped because she sees dollar signs. Her stuff IS SOOOO bushi and lg stuff runs a close second. How can QVC call these their top designers ???? Whose buying this stuff?

I am, among thousands of others, and what I have is very well made. Do you have any of her clothing? .....I don't want to be dense, but could you please tell me what "bushi" means???

I think she means bourgois, or sometimes they shorten it to bourgi

Regular Contributor

On 8/24/2014 gazelle77 said:
On 8/24/2014 kittymomNC said:

The great battle between LG and SG....all because of the LG thread yesterday...this is so funny!

heated argument emoticon

<em> "I was embarrassed for Susan. She obviously was nervous after Lori Goldstein's TSV and all the success Lori had in her various shows yesterday. It was all about Lori yesterday, Susan must have felt that she better sell, sell, sell, this sunday morning. It appears to me that Susan doesn't want to be knocked off as the #1 designer/stylist at QVC, and that is what could be happening."</em>

This is never gonna happen - Susan is always hyper, but I seriously doubt that she feels threatened by LG. She's developed a following for 25 years that is not going to go away.

<br />

Oh yes, plenty of room for both. Logo= Bag Ladys..... SG= fuddy duddy

Oh you forgot, bad teeth and broken down legs=Snaggletooth Old Lady
Honored Contributor

I think since her mother in law passed her behavior is worse than ever. I feel very sorry for SG, I think she needs help. I can't believe her family doesn't notice how manic she is ,unless maybe that's the way they function. SG has a lot of people depending on her and that's a lot of pressure for sure.

New Contributor

Yes. I say it out loud everytime she is on. Settle down girl, Enjoy the moment. She speaks as though she is in a steroid.