Honored Contributor

And how would one know that "most" also like her and enjoy her shows? Just read through some of the posts on this thread.  We all have our likes and dislikes.  No right or wrong.  No reason to argue.

Trusted Contributor

Yep she talks so fast and interupts...but she is sweet, passionate ...and loves the Q and what she does. 

In the big scheme of things....no big deal...she gets over excited.  She is cute. Let her be her. 

Honored Contributor

@apple1964 wrote:

@Krimpette wrote:

Sorry to dissent, but I enjoy SG's enthusiasm for her hard work.

Her behavior is beyond "enthusiasm" for ones work. It is  disturbing and annoying to most who order her clothing items.

And just based on her success and her number of years with QVC, how can you be sure the "most" who order her clothing items find her annoying.  I beg to differ.  Many, many, many of us thoroughly enjoy her.  So I would venture that "most" is a tad of an exaggeration.

Honored Contributor

Bravo to Susan! I enjoyed the first few items immensely and was really impressed with Jess in the Chelsea knit tank and crop pants! She looked fantastic!

Generally I find her things to be too long and figure concealing to the point of adding weight but she had some really cute and well proportioned things last night!

But for the price I would have purchased the tank...

Valued Contributor

I enjoy her enthusiasm too, but I did feel sorry for Antonella because Susan kept talking over her.  Antonella did look great in her outfit.

Respected Contributor

Every time Susan is on there is a post like this one.  If you watch on a regular basis you know her personality.  I give her credit for the energy she puts into her clothes.

Honored Contributor

Save your breath.  Nothing is going to change.  Susan makes the Q a ton of money, so they'll maintain the status quo.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@marsh234

After a while you find the vendors you enjoy.  Just as you don't have to love every style, it is ok not to like each show. 

I am a big fan of Isaac's pants.  But I also find him really fun to listen to.  When I see people complain about him in these forums I think to myself "Really? But he's so sweet!" But there are plenty of folks here who don't agree with me.

Honored Contributor

She is very passionate about her line.

Trusted Contributor

Also cannot watch her.She NEVER stops talking,and the prices are far too high.