Can some one tell me the Item number of the big bell bottom jeans or flare leg jeans that Susan and some of the other host were on air. Susan had them on tonight. I have look through her entire line and can not fine them.

Honored Contributor

The jeans Susan often wears with the wide bell bottoms are not sold on the q.  I don't remember if she said what brand they are, but she said she's going to add the style to her line.  She said this about a month ago, but didn't mention a time frame.

Respected Contributor

When she first wore them, she said they were her own jeans from a whle back and that she wears them constantly and loves them.  As there have been so many positive comments about them, I would not be surprised if she actually copied them and sold them on the Q.

Honored Contributor
Yesterday came across two pairs of flared jeans. Thrift shop, Wow!! Incredible fit and flare. Levis!! 😊
Honored Contributor

Many, many people have asked on her FB page and I've yet to see her or anyone from her team answer the question.  Of course I don't read every single post. Woman Happy 

Honored Contributor

I'd love to know, too.

Great looking jeans!!

New Contributor

Re: Susan Graver Pants

[ Edited ]

I have a different opinion of the SUPER bell bottom jeans that she wears.  I personally don't like them and think that she is far too short to pull of that level of a bell bottom pant (of course I don't think ANYONE could pull off that much bell bottom).  With her background being in the pant industry it seems like she'd find a better "balance" to her look.  I suspect she is trying to balance her hips, but my humble opinion is that she completely overshot.