Respected Contributor

Straight Hip Gal Here...Looking for Jeans

I need some new jeans for this Fall. I have straight hips, no curves. Petite also, 5"2', size 4-6. Anyone have have any suggestions. Can't get out to the stores, two hernianted discs. Walking is painful. Looking for something on-line for a reasonable price. A slight boot cut would be perfect. TIA.

Honored Contributor

Re: Straight Hip Gal Here...Looking for Jeans

[ Edited ]

@luvdoodles wrote:

I need some new jeans for this Fall. I have straight hips, no curves. Petite also, 5"2', size 4-6. Anyone have have any suggestions. Can't get out to the stores, two hernianted discs. Walking is painful. Looking for something on-line for a reasonable price. A slight boot cut would be perfect. TIA.

check in to Madewell (one word)  A online site that is hugely popular.  It is designed deliberately for the no curve woman.  Just google it. 

Image result for madewell jeans

Respected Contributor

Try Gloria Vanderbuilt jeans from Kohl's site. They have jeans for different shapes.

Respected Contributor

Have you tried Lands End jeans?  I'm fairly straight with no curves and they fit me well. 

Super Contributor

Sorry no help, but I have a question.  How do I post my own question, can`t find it anywhere. Thank you.

Respected Contributor

@Hershey2 wrote:

Sorry no help, but I have a question.  How do I post my own question, can`t find it anywhere. Thank you.

Not sure if I'm understanding what you are asking but - to post a question click on the category under Forums (for example click on Fashion if it is a fashion question). Then click on New Message. 

Respected Contributor

@luvdoodles wrote:

Wit and Wisdom at Nordstrom.  

Honored Contributor

jeeezzz....who looks like that in jeans.  No amount of spinning or dieting will ever get me there.  Born that way!

Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

jeeezzz....who looks like that in jeans.  No amount of spinning or dieting will ever get me there.  Born that way!

@phoenixbrd,A lot of high school girls.  Often, it changes in the mid to late twenties.

Honored Contributor

If you need perfectly straight, Levis have always been the standard.