Trusted Contributor

Re: Spring Clothes - R U Buying???

I bought a Susan Graver navy and white striped top (A285448) that I like very much.  It was more than I usually spend, but I think it will be worth it.  I also bought a Susan Graver french terry top (A282942), but it was too big and I sent it back.   Denim and Co Studio (A287423) henley top also went back because it looked too much like pajamas to me.  That's too much money on return shipping, but I have trouble finding tops with long sleeves here.  

For summer, locally I bought some Croft and Barrow t-shirts at Kohl's that I will live at the lake.  I love those.  My lifestyle is very casual there.  I also bought 2 Chicos jean style jackets on ebay (one coral, one aqua) that I like very much.  

Esteemed Contributor

@sandy53 ~ totally agree!  I wear Kohl's t-shirts all spring and summer!

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Super Contributor

I got a few tops and pair of capris from Kohls. All for less than $70!! I'm looking for a pair of sandals, not because I need them but because I love new shoesSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I got a new long trench coat, a couple of new tops, a new Easter outfit. I like adding a few new things every season, I donate old items every switch over. Plus where I live winter is hanging on so Spring clothes are all I have to feel better about that.

I could use some new shoes in navy. A comfortable heel, not too high. Something that can go casual or with skirts and dresses. Hard to find, especially for me with my problem big wide feet.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

We are going to the beach for Spring Break soon so I purchased a few new tops from Kohl's and Macy's to take with me. Most of what I purchased I can wear through the summer months so I will gets lot of wear from my purchases.