Honored Contributor

Spring Clothes - R U Buying???

I actually picked up a few tee shirts and a cotton blazer and a red pair of shoes.  Blouses are in but I some and since I hate ironing I won't be buying any new blouses.  The cotton blazer is really cute by Issac and on easy pay and reduced and I selected the Latte color.  How about you?  Have you added any clothes items to your Spring wardrobe?    HeartCat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: Spring Clothes - R U Buying???

[ Edited ]

I bought some cute tops from EvineLive during their spring fling a week ago. Prices are so much better, no sales tax and I got free shipping on the tops I bought. And I already received them!   Fast shipping!  QVC can not compete.

Honored Contributor

Yes at good dept. store sales with free shipping and easy to do a return at no cost.

Honored Contributor

I ordered a pair of sandals from Born that I had my eye on and a couple of shirts, also new jeans.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I bought some cute tops from EvineLive during their spring fling a week ago. Prices are so much better, no sales tax and I got free shipping on the tops I bought. And I already received them!   Fast shipping!  QVC can not compete.

I have bought a few pieces from Evine, a maxi from HSN and Iman's TS over the weekend.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I tried an Isaac Mizrahi T shirt last week, and one arm was longer!! I've had two botched collars from Denim & co before that, with folded over material rather than standard ribbing. I'm not trying anymore clothes here. I went out shopping today at Kmart and didn't get uneven arms or sloppy necks. Quality control is lacking here.

Honored Contributor

I bought a new supply of Dawgs and Crocs..........in case my present ones melt on the pavement...................

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I bought an Isaac Mizrahi lace short sleeve top. No other spring clothes this month. I bought a pair of jeans like what I already own and since they are something worn year round, that doesn't count!

Edited to add that I got rid of some other short sleeve tops after looking at them hanging in the closet. When the seam that is supposed to be under the bust is running across it then that top has got to go!

Esteemed Contributor

I got a couple of T's and a Dennis Basso rain coat (not the TSV).

I got some shoes and 2 handbags from J C Penney and Kohl's...

Honored Contributor

Was thinking of tossing out my handbags and getting one Dooney in a neutral color.