Trusted Contributor

Re: Spring Clothes - R U Buying???

I bought a Susan Graver navy and white striped top (A285448) that I like very much.  It was more than I usually spend, but I think it will be worth it.  I also bought a Susan Graver french terry top (A282942), but it was too big and I sent it back.   Denim and Co Studio (A287423) henley top also went back because it looked too much like pajamas to me.  That's too much money on return shipping, but I have trouble finding tops with long sleeves here.  

For summer, locally I bought some Croft and Barrow t-shirts at Kohl's that I will live at the lake.  I love those.  My lifestyle is very casual there.  I also bought 2 Chicos jean style jackets on ebay (one coral, one aqua) that I like very much.  

Esteemed Contributor

@sandy53 ~ totally agree!  I wear Kohl's t-shirts all spring and summer!

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Super Contributor

I got a few tops and pair of capris from Kohls. All for less than $70!! I'm looking for a pair of sandals, not because I need them but because I love new shoesSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I got a new long trench coat, a couple of new tops, a new Easter outfit. I like adding a few new things every season, I donate old items every switch over. Plus where I live winter is hanging on so Spring clothes are all I have to feel better about that.

I could use some new shoes in navy. A comfortable heel, not too high. Something that can go casual or with skirts and dresses. Hard to find, especially for me with my problem big wide feet.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

We are going to the beach for Spring Break soon so I purchased a few new tops from Kohl's and Macy's to take with me. Most of what I purchased I can wear through the summer months so I will gets lot of wear from my purchases.