Respected Contributor

Re: So..which bag looks better with this jacket..?

I like the second one.

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

Both are a little busy and dated Vera bradley bags had their day and I am sorry but they are no longer fashionable for everyday use

Yeah, I'll have to agree with oxox. I always thought Vera bradley wild flower power patterns were wayyyy out. JMO

"Pure Michigan"
Respected Contributor

I like the contrast of the top one. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like the print and style of the 1st bag, the contrast will look nice as well.

Respected Contributor

Both  are fine, but if I need to pick one, I would go with the TOP one.  I like the contrast better and the color combination with the neutral color of the jacket.

Honored Contributor

Sorry and not to be rude but at least 5 years ago

@Krimpette wrote:

@I am still oxox I must be out of the loop!  When did VB bags become "dated"????

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Super Contributor

Fret not, those saying VB is dated. This is by no means my everyday bag, this is a rain jacket, and I just want to use one of the bags with it to sort of brighten it up and brighten up the rainy day (which we get a lot of around here). But by no means will this be an everyday bag. The jacket just seemed hard to match, and originally I had some solid color pink bags I asked about before on the board here, and it was suggested to go with something floral/VB. 

My everyday bag is from Nordstroms, not a crazy-expensive bag, but a nice black leather one. That I do love!!! And a couple other leather cognac and tan ones. But this floral thing is to be a fun/and/or/rainy day bag. 

Surprisingly, I tried a basic white bag with the rain jacket, and it looked so blah to me. I do like the florals with this jacket;  I never was into floral bags, but I am late to the party sometimes!!! 

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox. Hmmmm.  Guess there are a lot of folks out there who didn't get the memo!

Esteemed Contributor

I like the top one best, I like the contrast.  I must be very out of date because I have been looking at floral bags myself, but haven't found the right one yet.  The second one is nice too.

.I don't feel the need to buy what others feel is current, I buy what I like and use it for a long as I still love it.  I am sorry people feel the need to be rude, they have nothing to say I would pay any attention to.

It would be a boring world if everyone felt the need to dress and look like everyone else.  I think you have a great sense of style.

Respected Contributor

I like the bottom one for spring. If you are wearing black with the jacket, I think the first bag would look good.