Honored Contributor

Re: So, we discussed black, how about white?

[ Edited ]

I prefer to leave the white clothing at home when I travel, but when at home, I wear it often.  I'm not a big fan of white shoes, unless they're thin strapped sandals. 

Respected Contributor

@GSPgirl

is there some reason to be so mean?

Honored Contributor

@september wrote:

I prefer to leave the white clothing at home when I travel, but when at home, I wear it often.  I'm not a big fan of white shoes, unless they're this strapped sandals. 

Me too!  I don't wear white shoes but I like a strappy white sandal in the summer.

Respected Contributor

i've worn white jumpsuits, jeans, slacks, blouses, sweaters, you name it.  i like white, but not as much as black which is my favorite.  white is so nice and clean looking and i love the head to toe look.

last year, i broke down and bought white jewelry, but haven't been able to bring myself to wear that yet!

there is so much you can do with white and it always looks so nice.

Honored Contributor

@ladyroxanne wrote:

i've worn white jumpsuits, jeans, slacks, blouses, sweaters, you name it.  i like white, but not as much as black which is my favorite.  white is so nice and clean looking and i love the head to toe look.

last year, i broke down and bought white jewelry, but haven't been able to bring myself to wear that yet!

there is so much you can do with white and it always looks so nice.

I wear a lot of white pearl jewelry.  Nothing huge........small to medium pieces work well with almost any outfit. 

Respected Contributor

I have a few white tees and tops (v necks and scoops). I think a white tee with jeans is a classic casual look that's hard to beat. I also love my white jeans; they seem to go with everything. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@151949 wrote:

I am a senior citizen, retired and live in Florida. I am also a plus sized woman and I proudly wear white. Yeah - shocking I know! Right now I am all ready to go out to dinner in my white capris, a mint green lace shark bite hem top and (gasp) white sandals. I am such the rebel. BTW for jewelry I am wearing a Lee Sands pearl and light green jade necklace, earrings and bracelet set I probably bought at the Q around 25 years ago.

I know some posters here are probably appalled by my choices - but I feel pretty.

Mint green and white is such a pretty combination. Your outfit sounds lovely!

As others have said, "wear what you love and what works for you."  Smiley Happy 

Trusted Contributor

Yes, I love white, especially paired with black.  I appreciate a crisp, white, cotton

button down blouse with a nice collar.

QVC Customer Care

Esteemed Contributor

I love Arctic white bottoms, from flares to ankle to skinny to capris to pedal pushers to shorts. So flattering! You can wear any top with them and look chic!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop