Honored Contributor

So glad Jacque grew her hair out...

She looks great; and younger too!

Honored Contributor

Re: So glad Jacque grew her hair out...

Very attractive.  She looks better and better (more and more beautiful) each time I see her!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Super Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

She looks great; and younger too!

Jacque is young and naturally beautiful! She looks great with short or long hair !

Honored Contributor

She's very cute.  Looks great no matter how she wears her hair.  Haven't seen her in awhile.  Glad to see her again.

Honored Contributor

I hadn't thought about why, but I had been thinking Jacque was looking especially pretty lately.

Esteemed Contributor

I do not think longer hair makes a women look younger.In Jacque case she looks very pretty in both short or long hair. 

Respected Contributor

Some short styles can totally age a woman.

Honored Contributor

@Sunnycorle wrote:

Then again NOTHING ages a woman like too long hair, teenage girl hair, or glamour girl hair.  It is best likened to "mutton dressed as lamb."  It just points out the fact that you aren't young.

I don't know what this obsession with long hair is, but ladies, it doesn't change your age whatever length your hair is.  If it is has a style and good cut, and frames your face, it doesn't matter what the length is. 

And if you are 40 and think long hair makes you look younger, sorry but you aren't fooling anyone.  Well, from the front at least. . . LOL!!!

Honored Contributor

She looked good.  I think her hair also looked darker

Respected Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@Sunnycorle wrote:

And if you are 40 and think long hair makes you look younger, sorry but you aren't fooling anyone.  Well, from the front at least. . . LOL!!!

Completely disagree.  I know so many women 40+ with long hair and they look fantastic.  Besides, it's not like 40 is old. I have a friend that chopped off her beautiful long hair and OMG it just made her look so tired and worn out and older. There are a lot of "older" women that would look better if they stepped away from short hair and went long.  I see far too many "old lady" hair styles and it's not pretty. I don't care what your age, if you can wear long hair then go for it.