Trusted Contributor

Re: So excited tomorrow is Denim & Co. Day!

dberry,

Fashion is in the eyes of the beholder similar to other subjective items such as art, homes, etc; so you don't have to apologize for your favorite line of fashion. 

Have an awesome day dear lady.

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

My favorite capris are D & C!

I know, I have an embarrassing number myself.  They're comfortable.  I went through some angst when I realized that to many, capris are a fashion faux pas, but then I see that I am not the only one wearing them - there must be something to it!

Cogito ergo sum
Esteemed Contributor

Have not been buying clothing from QVC for a long time.

However, after my long hiatus, I recently purchased A272962 jeans in coral and teal for spring/summer.  Couldn't post a picture, but they are the tall "How Slimming" jeans.

They just arrived (2 days!) and I'll try them on today.  

I was searching for a "boyfriend" style jean that would sit at my waist.  I'm so shortwaisted, even midrise jeans fall well below my waist.  Then, I have to buy them too tight to stay up.

Anyway, hoping this jean will work.  I'm trying to step outside my color box and get something brighter for the warmer months.

Fingers crossed! 

Esteemed Contributor

I like to watch the D&Co shows, but can't buy anymore.  Every time I've ordered D&Co in the last couple years, the items are either too small, too big, too long, too short -- what is wrong with their sizing?   I gave up.  

However, I still have a D&Co jean jacket from over 10 years ago.  The old stuff wore like iron!  And always fit me, no matter what. 

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

I am a fan. @Kachina624 pretty well sums up my feelings.

Love thier waist bands on both the pull ups and zippered pants. I do think they vanity size a bit . With tops I sometimes need a large in brick and mortar stores but medium has always worked in D&Co. I learned this the expensive way (sending back ) when I first ordered.

I will consider any that have pockets, which so many do . They are always nicely made.

Also the prices are occasionally hovering around $30. which is a rarity on QVC anymore. I see items in another favorite of mine SG 's that I think "ooh I like that " -- then see the price which is around $50. -- just usually more than  I want to pay for a top.  

Respected Contributor

I like them but I never buy numeric sizing.  Ah well.  The upsell striped shirts are nice.  Remind me of Liz Claibourne.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hey  D & Co friends! I am raring to go for the finale tonight. I have several items in my cart tonight and I am ready to pull the trigger. I am ordering the new active hoodie shirt in summer mint, the medallion zipper pullover in blue/lavendar, the new leaf dress in blue, the new collared slub knit shirt in marine blue, and I am contemplating the barely boot cut jeans in dark rinse.

Anybody else buying?

PS-- I have never bought so much at one time, but I am going to have my third back surgery in two years(a fushion on L-5) this Friday and I want to have those comfortable tops to wear when I am home recovering. 

Respected Contributor

I just bought a few D&C tops. Otherwise there have been several that I would like. Woman Happy Enjoy yours!

Honored Contributor

The only thing I've gotten was a purple jean jacket.   I have D&C that I've never worn so surely don't need more.   I've been disappointed in the tops.   I'd love a beautiful print in gorgeous colors.   Don't do horizontal stripes and already have the medallion shirt which I love.   I don't like floral prints.   I'm picky about my prints. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Did I read your post correctly?  YOu have 43 D&C jackets??  43!!!!!   Where can you possibly wear 43 jackets?