Super Contributor

Am trying to find a good quality Cotton Flannel PJ's that are reasonable in price?

Usually get them at Blair's... However prices have really gone up quite a bit.

Did a search and found this Web-Site...

Has anyone here every order from them?

I like to have recommendations from others when not familiar with a Company...

Would love to here from anyone that has.

Thanks,

lovestodance{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Honored Contributor

Re: Siera Trading Post anyone?

It's part of the TJ Maxx parent company.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Super Contributor

Yup part of tjx.
Honored Contributor

Years ago my daughter and her boyfriend ordered their backpacking clothing and gear from Sierra Trading Post. They never had a problem or complaint with anything they bought, but that has been 12+ years ago. Have you checked the pajamas at The Vermont Country Store? They have quality flannel pj's, and are offering free shipping right now.
Respected Contributor

I know some will be scornful, but some of my favorite PJs have come from....Walmart! They're good quality, and warm & comfy, and don't shrink. I have yet to wear a pair out; in fact, I usually get tired of them and donate them before they show any signs of wear, although I've had some favorites for 4-5 years. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Frequent Contributor

Everything I've ordered from STP has been EXCELLENT. High quality merchandise. I've ordered many things, gloves, boots, snow pants, jackets and shirts. Do a search though and find coupons because I've always used coupons with my items which brings the price down even more. I highly recommend that site. To the poster who likes Walmarts PJ's...so do I. I usually get mine there.

Esteemed Contributor

I used to buy from them several years ago. Never had a problem!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

they are a good company. get on their mailing list, they almost ALWAYS have coupon codes to use.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

I received a broken watch from them - turned out to be the last one in stock. Fortunately, the manufacturer repaired it at no charge to me. I have been a long time shopper with them. Originally, they were a family owned business.

I think it depends on what you order - items are hit or miss. Facebook just had a coupon (now expired) for 30% off any purchase no matter what price.

Esteemed Contributor

I have ordered from them before with no problems. Sizes are limited in shoes, so I don't shop on that site very often.