Honored Contributor

Shopaholics One Day at a Time - Sunday, March 26th

Good Afternoon shopping friends, 

Since I did my 'out of the house' errands yesterday, I didn't have too much that I needed to do today.

I cleaned out the gutters around the garage and family room roof and tidied up the patio (bird seed remnants).  Did a couple of loads of wash and have been browsing JCP (online).

It's another overcast day, raining on and off - good day for puttering around the house.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shopaholics One Day at a Time - Sunday, March 26th

Good Morning/Afternoon, and thanks for getting us started, Bernie.  it does sound like a good day for you to work around the house.  It is nice and sunny here today, and I think it is supposed to make it to 80 degrees or so.

Church was fine, and I'll be going to the gym soon.  After the gym, I'll visit DH.  He was doing okay when I visited him after the meeting/party yesterday.  I did not get there until he finished dinner, but we had a nice visit.  By the way, I don't blame the caregivers for his falls, etc.  It is very difficult to work with a person who cannot stand for even a minute.  The caregiver told me that now they always have two people with him when they try to move him from/to the wheelchair.  This seems to be working at least so far.

Waves to all of our posters and readers, and a special shout out to Jean -- hope you feel better soon.  I am curious how you will like your air fryer when you have a chance to try it out.

Have a good day everyone.

Hugs,

Linda

Honored Contributor

http://www.picturescafe.com/sunday/2

Trusted Contributor

Hi everyone - This is the first time I've been able to log on the past couple of days.  Not sure what the glitch is.  Not much going on around here, but I wanted to say "Hello" to everyone while I had a chance. 

Hope you're all doing well  ~  Charlene

Esteemed Contributor

Temp of 101; heading back to bed. My normal is 97.6. Just cancelled podiatrist appointment for tomorrow..

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Esteemed Contributor

Hi Charlene.  I have to go through several extra steps to post these days.  Hope that they fix the problem soon.

So sorry about your fever, etc., Jean.  Do take care of yourself!