Highlighted
Super Contributor

Shopaholics One Day at a TIme 12/12/12

Good Morning Ladies:

Not much going on in my world today. I went to a visitation last night. I am friends with two of his daughters and know and love his wife. It was full of love and a very nice. He had been ill for a while and passed on Sunday. He was ready to go home and made the decision to be taken off the ventilator. His daughter felt that it was a blessing that her Mom didn't have to make the decision. I so agree--he was at peace with it and ready. He had an opportunity to see all his kids and brothers and sisters and a few of the great grands got to see him also. I wasn't able to attend the services but had a nice visit with his wife.

Our weather is warming up a bit---I think a freeze again tonight and then warmer.

LindaL: glad that you had a good trip to Maryland. I know the kids change each time you see them. Growing up quickly.

Everyone have a blessed day.

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View