Contributor

Shopaholics ODAT Wednesday!!!

Good morning friends!!! It's sunny but cold here. I am taking my mom's car in the morning to drop off Sydney at school and this morning the doors were frozen shut...thank God for WD 40. I may need to invest in some more.

We are surviving the one car situation, but then again it's only been two days..lol!!!

I have been doing most of my Christmas shopping online and now am just waiting for things to ship. I did get Kendall the Mia from Clarisonic, as I love mine and I thought this would be a good gift for her going forward. I will also get her some Purity as she seems to have a hard time getting her eye makeup off...she uses wipes right now and they aren't working that well.

I am taking my mom shopping this afternoon so that she can get something for the girls and for Braxton. I'm having her get the girls VB wristlets in winter colors...I think they'll be happy with that.

I did place the Fitbit on check status yesterday for myself and will probably convert to CC next week. I also put an Isaac sweater jacket on check status and I believe I will convert that to CC this week as I think I would like to wear it on Christmas Eve.

Shane and I will not be exchanging gifts as he will be going to Maryland with the boys from work, next September to see the Red Sox, it's a weekend trip so his gift will be the flight, room and tickets. I buy what I want, when I want, so that is pretty much my gift. I will be purchasing a Northface jacket with the money my parents give me for Christmas, as I need a jacket to wear during the week.

LindaL, hope you had safe travels and enjoy the cold in Maryland!!!!

Val, hope you are doing well with the loss of your friend. Such a tragic event. I've been thinking alot about Newtown this week as the anniversary is approaching and I wonder how those families cope this time of year.

Well have a good day everyone!!!