Honored Contributor

For those who like the line, there's a cute top T.T.V. over there. I like it, but I'm not a fan of the stripes in the back. It's a great price though and free shipping in case you are a fan of the line!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shop HQ ONE WORLD TTV….

Does anyone else feel that One World tops kind of all look the same? I recently noticed at a department store they even have tops in the sleepwear department that look just like the tops in the sportswear department.

Honored Contributor

On 1/2/2014 magicmoodz said:

Does anyone else feel that One World tops kind of all look the same? I recently noticed at a department store they even have tops in the sleepwear department that look just like the tops in the sportswear department.

ITA, lol. But I like this one better than most due to the shape and longer sleeves.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Yes, yes, yes. I laughed last night when a lady called in and said she owned 200+ pieces of OW. I wanted to tell her people probably think you are wearing the same thing over and over.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Esteemed Contributor

On 1/2/2014 Tique said:

Yes, yes, yes. I laughed last night when a lady called in and said she owned 200+ pieces of OW. I wanted to tell her people probably think you are wearing the same thing over and over.

{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Valued Contributor

Tique

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Win, so kind of you to say it like that. I think the back end looks like a chicken tail (or, er, ah, chicken bu**).

Super Contributor

last fall Fred Meyers had racks and racks of closeout markdown One World. They were giving it away.... It looks like they bought a ton of it for last summer and nothing sold....

Honored Contributor

I thought this was cute from the front (hate the back) but I do agree. They all look the same. The prints are very, very similar. I can't imagine having a closet full of this brand.

Honored Contributor

The top is kind of cute in the front, but who the heck thought up that bustle in the back?

Oy.

They all looked dreadful in it (IMHO)