Respected Contributor

Re: Sheryl Crow dress on HSN 637-392

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I found  her clothes rather embarrassingly childish. When she was on, wearing the pants with stars... the boots with the flag  etc, it just looked awful... I felt sorry for her. Can not imagine who would wear that outfit she was wearing..... Maybe there are those poor sad souls who find it fashionable.

@SeaMaiden The only poor, sad, soul I see here is you, once again bashing people for buying and liking her clothing line. All you have to do is say this line is not for you. 

Honored Contributor

@Cumbercookie13 wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I found  her clothes rather embarrassingly childish. When she was on, wearing the pants with stars... the boots with the flag  etc, it just looked awful... I felt sorry for her. Can not imagine who would wear that outfit she was wearing..... Maybe there are those poor sad souls who find it fashionable.

@SeaMaiden The only poor, sad, soul I see here is you, once again bashing people for buying and liking her clothing line. All you have to do is say this line is not for you. 

@Cumbercookie13    sorry I upset you. I was talking about the flag boots with the star pants.... the outfit  the vendor  had on.  Not the entire line. Not bashing anyone.  But the outfitn she was wearing ... it was just really bad. 

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@Cumbercookie13 wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@Cumbercookie13    sorry I upset you. I was talking about the flag boots with the star pants.... the outfit  the vendor  had on.  Not the entire line. Not bashing anyone.  But the outfitn she was wearing ... it was just really bad. 

@SeaMaiden  I can definitely understand if you didn't like how she was dressed or if you don't like her style. But to call others who enjoy what she offers "poor sad souls" wasn't necessary. 

Honored Contributor

@Cumbercookie13 wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@Cumbercookie13 wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@SeaMaiden  I can definitely understand if you didn't like how she was dressed or if you don't like her style. But to call others who enjoy what she offers "poor sad souls" wasn't necessary. 

@Cumbercookie13    Point taken. You are right. 

Honored Contributor

I liked the dress but I'm predominantly a long sleeves or sleeveless gal; really picky about a short sleeve. They have to be just the right length/angled, etc. or they just don't flatter me