Respected Contributor

Sheryl Crow dress on HSN 637-392

Anyone see this beaded dress on  now for $127.72 ??? No way ! it's mesh, see thru, short sleeve and it's selling out !!  I guess I'm out of touch with fashion, no way would I spend that kind of money on this.

Respected Contributor

Re: Sheryl Crow dress on HSN 637-392

I really like the dress in black but would only wear it with the included slip...I don't like it worn as a see thru topper, it looks awful over the tee & jeans. I enjoy watching The List, Colleen in my fav host.

Trusted Contributor

I don't think it has anything to do with being "in touch" with fashion  You either like it and will spend the money if you want it ... or not.

Respected Contributor

I bought the first version of this dress in black. The dress is very comfortable and easy-to-wear, and quite glamorous.

The all-over beading is intricate, subtly sparkles, and makes the dress look rather expensive. (I think the price is fair compared to other evening wear.)

I wore the dress on a cruise and was so impressed that the dress was lightweight and easy to pack. The mesh overlay adds length and the stretchy slip provides full coverage.

The dress sold out right away with many five star reviews, and Sheryl has created a few different versions ever since.

I highly recommend this dress!

Sheryl, a rock star, may prefer to wear the overlay over her jeans and boots, but this is a great party dress in the traditional sense.

Honored Contributor

I took a look....would be a fun party dress for someone young/thin but, my philosophy is,  if you are neither and love it...go for it and enjoy!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I thought the dress was gorgeous. I gave it a thought for an upcoming cruise but decided against it.  I don't need to spend that kind of money on a dress I'd not wear much.  I have no upcoming events this summer and certainly it isn't a dress for work.  LOL

Respected Contributor

I really liked the white dress with the star embroidered denim jacket and boots one of the models was wearing. That would be a cute look for a western-themed wedding. But I don't go to any events where I'd need something like that. Sheryl's stuff does really well. I have two of her star-print scarves and they're very pretty and well-made. 

Honored Contributor

The last time I saw her she presented a coat with huge birds oddly placed. It was just awful. I expected more of the same this morning but instead I was more than pleased. I loved the boots, the dress, the jean jacket with stars, well nearly everything. I thought the prices were excellent, especially compared with LOGO.

That fringe jacket, just beautiful and looked expensive but was only $129.

Honored Contributor

I found  her clothes rather embarrassingly childish. When she was on, wearing the pants with stars... the boots with the flag  etc, it just looked awful... I felt sorry for her. Can not imagine who would wear that outfit she was wearing..... Maybe there are those poor sad souls who find it fashionable.

Honored Contributor

I thought they were well done. I know those for whom they would be perfect but I'm not among them. I can admire clothing that is not my style; my style is more Ralph Lauren.