Regular Contributor
On 4/20/2014 dimple said:
On 4/20/2014 Kind1too said:
On 4/20/2014 dimple said: Relax. The whole world knows about it.

No the don't. I didn't know! Sounds, like you may need to relax. Smile

U missed such an important announcement. Unbelievable.
Honored Contributor

can anyone post the picture from FB here? I don't do FB. I defriended myself. But I want to see the baby! IDK who Amy is, I have heard about her on the boards, but never watch actual QVC. I do all my damage online! LOL! but I love the excitement of a new baby. I would lovew to see Amy's baby.

Honored Contributor
Congratulations Amy and Steve!!! Bree was born today and she is beautiful! You can go to her page and give her your best wishes. I know she will enjoy reading them all
She's here!!! It has been the longest night of our life but worth every second of it! Bree arrived at 11:27am, and measured 7.3lbs and 20in. This is the very first pic we took and you know there are many more coming your way. We did it!!
Photo: She's here!!! It has been the longest night of our life but worth every second of it! Bree arrived at 11:27am, and measured 7.3lbs and 20in. This is the very first pic we took and you know there are many more coming your way. We did it!!
CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Esteemed Contributor
On 4/20/2014 shoekitty said:

can anyone post the picture from FB here? I don't do FB. I defriended myself. But I want to see the baby! IDK who Amy is, I have heard about her on the boards, but never watch actual QVC. I do all my damage online! LOL! but I love the excitement of a new baby. I would lovew to see Amy's baby.

shoekitty, I don't do Facebook, either; however, if you go to the home page and click on meet the hosts, then click on whichever host you want to view, you can see the latest postings (only) when you click on the blue f.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Respected Contributor

I can't imagine posting personal pics on Facebook. There were just threads about stalkers and LR.

Honored Contributor
On 4/20/2014 catlover said:
Congratulations Amy and Steve!!! Bree was born today and she is beautiful! You can go to her page and give her your best wishes. I know she will enjoy reading them all
She's here!!! It has been the longest night of our life but worth every second of it! Bree arrived at 11:27am, and measured 7.3lbs and 20in. This is the very first pic we took and you know there are many more coming your way. We did it!!
Photo: She's here!!! It has been the longest night of our life but worth every second of it! Bree arrived at 11:27am, and measured 7.3lbs and 20in. This is the very first pic we took and you know there are many more coming your way. We did it!!

Thanks so much for the pic!! haha, how cute! Awww! I bet they are so happy. The baby is giving a "toes up". See? I can tell you now, after 8 grand kids, she will be a shoe gal!

Honored Contributor
On 4/20/2014 twopeas said:
On 4/20/2014 shoekitty said:

shoekitty, I don't do Facebook, either; however, if you go to the home page and click on meet the hosts, then click on whichever host you want to view, you can see the latest postings (only) when you click on the blue f.

Thanks twopeas! I didn't know I could do that!

Valued Contributor

Congrats Amy and is this really a topic for the fashion page?

Respected Contributor

I can NOT believe how mean some people are about this. If you can't say anything nice about the birth of a child, then KEEP IT TO YOURSELF!!!! It is a happy time for Amy, don't make ugly remarks about it!

Super Contributor
On 4/20/2014 dimple said:
On 4/20/2014 Kind1too said:
On 4/20/2014 dimple said: Relax. The whole world knows about it.

No the don't. I didn't know! Sounds, like you may need to relax. Smile

You must be living under a rock then.

I did not know either. We have lives outside watching and waiting for these show hosts having babies!{#emotions_dlg.mad} You sound like you need a chill pill badly.. WOW!