Esteemed Contributor

I would watch Isaac alone cause I find him interesting but I rarely watch because Shawn dumbs the show down too much for my taste. YMMV

Trusted Contributor

I just do not understand that when ever Isaac is with other hosts besides that Shawn,he has a great show.With shawn he acts just like her,a littlle strange.I just don't understand qvc.

New Contributor

Will someone please explain to me how a successful designer like Isaac mizrahi puts up with the image that Shawn projects?  She wears the MOST unatractive outfits and then adds a sweater or jacket of Isaac's when she is selling and always wears things too small.  She is tiny, but insists on wearing tops so small that they pullo and don't show the items to best advantage.  Doesn't anybody exceppt me look at her before she goes in front of the camera?  The models look lovely and then she is there displaying terrible taste.  In spite of his childishness, Isaac is a brilliant designer who knows his business, so why doesn't he get her into shape?

Respected Contributor

Shawn looks lovely tonight and the sweater is a nice touch. Not too small at all.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Esteemed Contributor

@bubbe grey wrote:

Will someone please explain to me how a successful designer like Isaac mizrahi puts up with the image that Shawn projects?  She wears the MOST unatractive outfits and then adds a sweater or jacket of Isaac's when she is selling and always wears things too small.  She is tiny, but insists on wearing tops so small that they pullo and don't show the items to best advantage.  Doesn't anybody exceppt me look at her before she goes in front of the camera?  The models look lovely and then she is there displaying terrible taste.  In spite of his childishness, Isaac is a brilliant designer who knows his business, so why doesn't he get her into shape?

I think Isaac really prefers Shawn to other hosts. The reason I think is b/c she asks all these dumb questions and this gives Isaac the opportunity to show his expertise and explain all of his details.

The other hosts meet Isaac on the same level and don't allow themselves to play the dumb blond.

Trusted Contributor

She has on a simple black flowing sleeveless dress tonight.   It is a great basic for demonstrating tops, jackets and jewelry.   It is nice to see her adding 1 piece at a time over it.  Often she has added on several layers and it can look like a mess.  Not a good look when trying to sell an item unless you are properly styled.  Other hosts go off camera to change rather than keep adding on.  I have Isaac's knit motorcycle jacket that he is showing now.  I can't wait for cooler weather so I can wear it.  In the 90s for several weeks.  I am ready for cooler weather.  Give me 5 months and I will be tired of the cold and shoveling snow.

Respected Contributor

and why would anyone search out a message from early May and criticize that poor woman.

first it's Lisa, how Shawn, next year it'll be Mary or Judy or Susie or whomever they hire for PM Style.

focus on the clothes, I can't buy a host.

Honored Contributor

I love his clothes, so, tuned in , saw who the host was. Turned my TV to mute. If he would had said "like" one more time I swear I'm not responsible for my own actions.

%help.gif

Esteemed Contributor

I like IM's line of clothes and was interested in what he had Monday night. His Fleece coat was on a real good sales price, and I was looking for information. None at all given. No length, didn't show the inside once, didn't talk about the fabric, absolutely nothing but nonsense from the host & IM. I have lots of IM; didn't buy a thing.

I like to shop the show, but it was up to me to get online and hunt up information the host should have given. The host is our eyes and hands. I'm interested in the product they're offering. If there is any time after giving out all pertinent information needed to purchase, that's time for some glib chatter.  

Honored Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

@bubbe grey wrote:

I think Isaac really prefers Shawn to other hosts. The reason I think is b/c she asks all these dumb questions and this gives Isaac the opportunity to show his expertise and explain all of his details.

The other hosts meet Isaac on the same level and don't allow themselves to play the dumb blond.

I used to like the pairing of Isaac with Sandra. I think he likes working with her, and calls her "Mrs. Bennett," b/c he thinks she's classy. I wish we would see more of those two working together.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~