Frequent Contributor
Watching Shawn with Isaac ( not my favorite twosome). Shawn just took a big sneezing fit (allergies). She can't help that. May I suggest that she at least attempt to cover her mouth? I teach preschoolers to sneeze into their elbow. And here's a grown, professional woman on tv vigorously sneezing and spewing germs everywhere. Gross!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Gross is her thing.

Honored Contributor

It doesn't matter what, it's all about her!

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate.

Occasional Visitor

Thank you for your remarks the women is supposedly a professional yet as no clue how to contact a sneeze with out spreading germs.  Considering the hostess this was not unexpected.

Respected Contributor

I have seen her do this last spring and believe Issac said something to her. She wouldn't listen to him. No surprise this year. I stopped watching her but reading this here I see nothing has changed with her behavior. 

Esteemed Contributor

Maybe you should be glad her thing is only "gross" in your mind.

Just imagine, it could be catty or rude which would be far worse. Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

I didn't see it, maybe it snuck up on her unexepectedly.  Have you never had a sneeze surprise ya?

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

I caught the sneezes too. She knew the first one was coming, you could tell by her body language....and the ones that followed as well...she knew. I could NOT BELIEVE she didn't make any attempt to cover her mouth. It was kind of shocky that she didn't...but then it was Shawn, she has no couth.

Valued Contributor

I cannot stand this woman.