Super Contributor

Watching Shawn with Isaac last night and I thought I heard her say that she will be the new host of PM Style on Mondays. Did anyone else catch this?

Respected Contributor

Re: Shawn New PM Style Host?

I hope not as I can't watch her.

Respected Contributor

Ditto
Honored Contributor

I'm wishing Shawn well. Just hoping that there will be new, fresh fashions/styles/items. I do believe that newer items will freshen the show, make it more interesting to watch.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

On 1/6/2015 Sunshine Kate said:

Me too

Trusted Contributor

Someone else posted a new Monday night line-up: Amy's Inspired Style moves to prime time (yea!), Logo, Isaac, then PM Style with Shawn. I like her shows.

Super Contributor

I don't know if its because she has just been given the hosting job for PM Style, but there is a distinct change in Shawn's demeanor. First of all, she looks really good. Hair, makeup, clothing are particularly nice the last day or two. In addition, her mood is elevated and she seems very happy. This is a real departure from her demeanor over the last several months. I'm happy for her.

Trusted Contributor

Can't take SK's way of doing it. I won't be there. Kerstin is another odd duck who rubs me the wrong way. I don"t watch much anymore, even for background noise. Q's products are not appealing along with most of the presenters.
Trusted Contributor

Can't take SK's way of doing it. I won't be there. Kerstin is another odd duck who rubs me the wrong way. I don"t watch much anymore, even for background noise. Q's products are not appealing along with most of the presenters.
Trusted Contributor

On 1/6/2015 brewhaha said:
On 1/6/2015 Sunshine Kate said:

Me too

Me three.