Super Contributor

Re: Shaun's Studio Park Pink Velveteen Pantsuit

I believe it was the model Jackie wearng the blue last night and she looked terrific.

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb 

I've grown so weary of all the noise and foolishness that I no longer watch any programming.  I quit about 5 years back and only tune in now and again for a few minutes.

For all the reasons you mentioned and more I just don't find it enjoyable to watch.  There was a time it my "go to" viewing for lifting my spirits and calming down.

The nose wipes and noise are perfect examples of ending the love affair Cat LOL

I do miss it now and then, but not enough to watch.

Trusted Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@stevieb 

I've grown so weary of all the noise and foolishness that I no longer watch any programming.  I quit about 5 years back and only tune in now and again for a few minutes.

For all the reasons you mentioned and more I just don't find it enjoyable to watch.  There was a time it my "go to" viewing for lifting my spirits and calming down.

The nose wipes and noise are perfect examples of ending the love affair Cat LOL

I do miss it now and then, but not enough to watch.

I get the whole watching QVC to calm down thing. That's what I find myself needing to do now, so I am glad it's there.

Esteemed Contributor

@Squirrels Are Trash 

I'm happy you still enjoy it...Above all, I do not want QVC to fail or go away.  

I do still buy something now and again, but not like I used to shop.

This time of year, the UPS guy would be backing up to unload his truck and the boxes were piled high Cat LOL

As to the velveteen, I decided I didn't need to spend that money on something I might never wear.

If you buy it, have fun!  

Trusted Contributor

@SamBrown wrote:

I believe it was the model Jackie wearng the blue last night and she looked terrific.

Boy did she ever! And the sneakers were the icing on the cake.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Her line isn't for me-
Esteemed Contributor

Right on time for the release of the new Willy Wonka

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb yes it is irritating to me too that once upon a time I enjoyed watching QVC's presentations. These days that's rare.

I'm not a fan of Amy's either and Shawn has always bugged me but over the years IMO has gotten even more annoying. 

I looked thru the items from her new offering. They are fine but the pink pantsuit would not be for me.  Of course I caught the Isaac show and they had several items in pink. I'm sure they would make others very happy but they just aren't for me. I trend more toward blue or even red. I did like the velvet pants & jacket that IM offered but I do NOT need it so I restrained myself from ordering it. 

boy am I glad I missed the nose wiping. Ewww. I mean seriously someone in all that chaos must surely have a box of tissues. I'm a bit of a germophobe and I heard one of the hosts sneezing & coughing and thought boy if I was the vendor it would have made me really uncomfortable.

Super Contributor

Love it, so 70s and I love that time period for clothes. Reminds me of something Jimmy Page would have worn in blue or black

Trusted Contributor

@sktchy wrote:

I bought a Sofia Vergara velvet double breasted blazer and the (separate) matching pants.  I had to bring it home to try the pants on with higher/platform shoes.  I am 5 foot 3 inches and fear the pants may be too long.  They have the exagerated flair too so they would not look good if altered.

Plus - they make my legs look skinny !!!

The blazer was $39 and the pants $25.

Walmart has some decent clothes.

@sktchy I bet it looks really sharp on you. She puts out some cute things.