Respected Contributor

Re: Sharon on the Friday morning show

On 6/20/2014 robomo said:

OMG - I so agree! It was such a breath of fresh air to have a non-cackling host who actually described the fashions! She is totally delightful. Please, QVC, can you do away with the two cackling host thing? Please???

Lol, well said!! Sharon has always been a fav of mine. She seems genuine, & very professional. No one does better than Sharon on the Kennedy presentations. She lets Phil(?) tell his stories, doesn't interrupt the other vendors. I especially like her with Bob Mackie also. I have seen her more lately than in quite awhile.

Trusted Contributor

ITA!!!!! I was going to start a thread but had to run out so I'm so glad that someone else wrote about her excellent show. She is a pro all around--no silliness, no fishing for compliments, no nonsense. We need to see more of her and the other hosts should follow her lead.

Contributor

I love Sharon. She hosted yesterday's morning show too and loved it.

Honored Contributor

WOW I wish they would put her on Wed. am in this time slot with her own show. I LOVE to have the tv on when I'm getting up and ready for the day and those other morning shows are simply awful. Monday and Friday chatter fest is annoying but watchable for me, but this show with Sharon was SOOOOOOOOO much better!!!!

Respected Contributor

I don't know why they don't use her more often. They seem to regulate her to food shows and thats it. I'd like to see her on qcheck, jewelry shows, beauty shows. IMO they don't use her enough.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Esteemed Contributor

Sharon was wonderful. Proof that only one competent good host is needed for the show. I don't see Sharon very much and was surprised she was such a fine host, very detailed and professional. I wish they would rotate Sharon with AM and PM Style, by herself. She clearly shows she's not in the business to entertain! The others ought to understand they're not entertainers but hosts.

Respected Contributor

HEY, QVC. YOU NEED TO READ THIS THREAD. IT'S PRETTY CLEAR THAT YOU HAVE A HOST HERE WHO RECEIVES EXTENSIVE APPROVAL AND NEEDS TO BE GIVEN MORE OPPORTUNITIES!!

Sharon seems to have eliminated all the complaints we have about the Fashionably Early show, and does a wonderful job. Please put her on this show, and others more often. She deserves something more than just a food show.

Regular Contributor

I like Sharon too. She seems to do a lot of the food programs, which I'm not fond of, so I rarely get to see her.
Valued Contributor

On 6/20/2014 hsawaknow said:

I don't know why they don't use her more often. They seem to regulate her to food shows and thats it. I'd like to see her on qcheck, jewelry shows, beauty shows. IMO they don't use her enough.

I agree. She was doing other shows awhile back, and then was hardly seen until she started hosting food shows and co-hosting with others. I thought perhaps she chose to work part-time, but even if that's so, she should be hosting other programs.
Honored Contributor

Luv when she hosts.