Honored Contributor

Re: Share Your Purple Passion!

Hi everyone - thx for posting! Much Heart & gratitude. 

I don't own much Logo, but I love this top in her Boysenberry purple tone. It looks fabulous worn over the purple skinny tees set - eggplant or violet.  Heart

a202259_848.jpg

a223500_852.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

I am sporting a purple cami and cardigan today in celebration of Prince

Respected Contributor

fresh pedi : Sally Hansen Troublemaker w/Funky fingers Prince Charming. mani reverse French clear with troublemaker purple tips!

Honored Contributor

This disease resistant rose is called 'Purple Rain'

PURPLE_RAIN_purlig

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

What a shocker.  Have Loved Prince the early 80's.  Definitly one of my first crushes as a teen.  Gone too soon....

Respected Contributor

My Prince approved Purple Rain Boots.

Honored Contributor

Nise post.  Since I do not know how to post pictures, I will tell you I wore a purpel tunic yesterday with pleats in the back that I purchased from Renee a couple of years ago,  a purple agate necklace from Evine and an iolite ring from Barbara Bixby.  In fact while I was out today someone asked me if what I was wearingSmiley Happy was for Prince.  They were pleased.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Nise post.  Since I do not know how to post pictures, I will tell you I wore a purpel tunic yesterday with pleats in the back that I purchased from Renee a couple of years ago,  a purple agate necklace from Evine and an iolite ring from Barbara Bixby.  In fact while I was out today someone asked me if what I was wearingSmiley Happy was for Prince.  They were pleased.

@sunshine 919 - if you have item numbers, I will try to post photos! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Worth noting/watching...set your DVR's!!!

Saturday Night Live’ Is Planning a Special Tribute to Prince

And now, for a very special musical guest. Saturday Night Live will pay tribute to Prince on Saturday, April 23, with a retrospective look at the late music icon’s most memorable performances on the late-night show.

The special, titled “SNL Goodnight Sweet Prince,” will showcase the “Purple Rain” singer’s most electrifying appearances on the sketch-comedy series, including his most recent role as musical guest in 2014, during which he performed an unprecedented medley/jam before the live studio audience.

Prince also previously performed on the show in 2006, 1989 and 1981. In 1989, he wowed viewers with “Electric Chair” from the Batman soundtrack as part of SNL’s 15th anniversary.

In addition to Prince’s four appearances on the show over the years, he has been impersonated even more frequently, most memorably by Fred Armisen, who played the “When Doves Cry” singer as the host for the “Prince Show” sketch.

Not that the artist dislikes comedy. In a 1999 VH1 interview with Chris Rock, in fact, Prince told the funnyman that he has been largely influenced by the work of comedians.

“Comedians had a great deal of an impact on my music, I think,” he said at the time. “It was always a challenge to have some sort of humor in a song and to make somebody feel good. That is the biggest challenge.”

“SNL Goodnight Sweet Prince” will air on Saturday, April 23, at 11:30 p.m. EST on NBC.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it contains person information (name tag)